Affiliation: University of Oslo
- Long-term muscular outcome and predisposing and prognostic factors in juvenile dermatomyositis: A case-control studyHelga Sanner
University of Oslo, Oslo University Hospital, Rikshospitalet, Norway
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 62:1103-11. 2010....
- Cumulative organ damage and prognostic factors in juvenile dermatomyositis: a cross-sectional study median 16.8 years after symptom onsetHelga Sanner
Division Rikshospitalet, Medical Faculty, University of Oslo Oslo University Hospital, Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway
Rheumatology (Oxford) 48:1541-7. 2009..To describe cumulative organ damage in juvenile dermatomyositis (JDM) patients and to identify patient characteristics and early disease variables that predict organ damage...
- Pulmonary outcome in juvenile dermatomyositis: a case-control studyHelga Sanner
Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Ann Rheum Dis 70:86-91. 2011....
- Quality of life in adults with juvenile-onset dermatomyositis: a case-control studyAnita Tollisen
Oslo University Hospital and Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 64:1020-7. 2012..To compare quality of life in adults diagnosed with juvenile dermatomyositis (DM) with that of matched controls, and to analyze the association with other disease parameters in patients...
- Cardiac dysfunction in juvenile dermatomyositis: a case-control studyThomas Schwartz
Institute for Experimental Medical Research, Oslo University Hospital, 0407 Oslo, Norway
Ann Rheum Dis 70:766-71. 2011....