Affiliation: University of Oslo
- Long-term muscular outcome and predisposing and prognostic factors in juvenile dermatomyositis: A case-control studyHelga Sanner
University of Oslo, Oslo University Hospital, Rikshospitalet, Norway
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 62:1103-11. 2010....
- Cumulative organ damage and prognostic factors in juvenile dermatomyositis: a cross-sectional study median 16.8 years after symptom onsetHelga Sanner
Division Rikshospitalet, Medical Faculty, University of Oslo Oslo University Hospital, Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway
Rheumatology (Oxford) 48:1541-7. 2009..To describe cumulative organ damage in juvenile dermatomyositis (JDM) patients and to identify patient characteristics and early disease variables that predict organ damage...
- Pulmonary outcome in juvenile dermatomyositis: a case-control studyHelga Sanner
Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Ann Rheum Dis 70:86-91. 2011....
- Quality of life in adults with juvenile-onset dermatomyositis: a case-control studyAnita Tollisen
Oslo University Hospital and Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 64:1020-7. 2012..To compare quality of life in adults diagnosed with juvenile dermatomyositis (DM) with that of matched controls, and to analyze the association with other disease parameters in patients...
- Increased levels of eotaxin and MCP-1 in juvenile dermatomyositis median 16.8 years after disease onset; associations with disease activity, duration and organ damageHelga Sanner
Section of Rheumatology, Oslo University Hospital Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway Norwegian Competence Centre of Pediatric and Adolescent Rheumatology, Oslo University Hospital Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway
PLoS ONE 9:e92171. 2014....
- Cardiac dysfunction in juvenile dermatomyositis: a case-control studyThomas Schwartz
Institute for Experimental Medical Research, Oslo University Hospital, 0407 Oslo, Norway
Ann Rheum Dis 70:766-71. 2011....