Ellen B Nordal
Affiliation: University Hospital of North Norway
- Validity and predictive ability of the juvenile arthritis disease activity score based on CRP versus ESR in a Nordic population-based settingE B Nordal
Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital of North Norway, N 9038, Tromsø, Norway
Ann Rheum Dis 71:1122-7. 2012..To compare the juvenile arthritis disease activity score (JADAS) based on C reactive protein (CRP) (JADAS-CRP) with JADAS based on erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) (JADAS-ESR) and to validate JADAS in a population-based setting...
- [Kingella kingae and osteoarticular infections in children]Ellen Nordal
Barneavdelingen, Universitetssykehuset Nord Norge, 9038 Tromsø
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 124:492-3. 2004..In septic arthritis and osteomyelitis in children, the infectious agent is frequently not identified because of failure in obtaining bacterial growth from blood culture or osteoarticular aspirations...
- Biomarkers of chronic uveitis in juvenile idiopathic arthritis: predictive value of antihistone antibodies and antinuclear antibodiesEllen B Nordal
Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital of North Norway, Tromsø, Norway
J Rheumatol 36:1737-43. 2009..To study the predictive value of antinuclear autoantibody (ANA) tests and antihistone antibodies (AHA) as risk factors for development of chronic asymptomatic uveitis of insidious onset in juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)...
- Ongoing disease activity and changing categories in a long-term nordic cohort study of juvenile idiopathic arthritisEllen Nordal
Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital of North Norway and University of Tromsø, Tromsø, Norway
Arthritis Rheum 63:2809-18. 2011..To describe the disease characteristics, long-term course, and outcome of patients with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) in a population-based setting...
- Febrile neutropenia in children with cancer: a retrospective Norwegian multicentre study of clinical and microbiological outcomeNiklas Stabell
Department of Paediatrics, University Hospital of North Norway, N 9038 Tromsø, Norway
Scand J Infect Dis 40:301-7. 2008..However, patients in our study were successfully and safely treated, irrespective of the primary empirical antibiotic regimen...