Trine Vik Lagerberg
Affiliation: University of Oslo
- Perceived discrimination is associated with severity of positive and depression/anxiety symptoms in immigrants with psychosis: a cross-sectional studyAkiah O Berg
Institute of Clinical Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
BMC Psychiatry 11:77. 2011..We investigated if perceived discrimination was associated with the severity of these symptoms among immigrants in Norway with psychotic disorders...
- Excessive substance use in bipolar disorder is associated with impaired functioning rather than clinical characteristics, a descriptive studyTrine V Lagerberg
Section for Psychosis Research, Oslo University Hospital, Bygg 49, Kirkevn, 166 N 0407 Oslo, Norway
BMC Psychiatry 10:9. 2010....
- Treatment delay and excessive substance use in bipolar disorderTrine Vik Lagerberg
Psychosis Research Unit, Division of Mental Health and Addiction, Department of Research and Development, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
J Nerv Ment Dis 198:628-33. 2010..Patients with antecedent excessive substance use had reduced risk of long treatment delays. The risk of developing excessive substance use after BD onset increased with longer treatment delays...
- Excessive cannabis use is associated with earlier age at onset in bipolar disorderTrine V Lagerberg
Department of Research and Development, Division of Mental Health and Addiction, Oslo University Hospital, Norway
Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 261:397-405. 2011..This indicates that an early onset may increase the risk of cannabis use and that cannabis use may trigger bipolar disorder in vulnerable individuals...
- Neurocognitive functioning in patients recently diagnosed with bipolar disorderTone Hellvin
Division of Mental Health and Addiction, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Bipolar Disord 14:227-38. 2012..In this study we compare neurocognitive function in a cohort of first-contact mania patients with a healthy control group matched for age, gender, and education...
- Age at onset of bipolar disorder in a Norwegian catchment area sampleSara Larsson
Institute of Psychiatry, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
J Affect Disord 124:174-7. 2010..In addition, we examined whether age at onset influenced on time to first treatment, and if patient characteristics related to illness severity influenced age at onset...
- Neurocognitive features in subgroups of bipolar disorderSofie Ragnhild Aminoff
KG Jebsen Centre for Psychosis Research, Division of Mental Health and Addiction, Oslo University Hospital and Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo, Ullevaal Hospital, Oslo, Norway Division of Mental Health Services, Akershus University Hospital, Lørenskog, Norway
Bipolar Disord 15:272-83. 2013..To examine which subgroups of DSM-IV bipolar disorder (BD) [BD type I (BD-I) or BD type II (BD-II), and subgroups based on history of psychosis, presenting polarity, and age at onset] differentiate best regarding neurocognitive measures...
- An association between affective lability and executive functioning in bipolar disorderSofie Ragnhild Aminoff
Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo P O Box 1171 Blindern, N 0318 Oslo, Norway
Psychiatry Res 198:58-61. 2012....