Cecilie E Kiserud
Affiliation: University of Oslo
- Post-treatment parenthood in Hodgkin's lymphoma survivorsC E Kiserud
Unit for long term outcome, Department of Clinical Cancer Research, Rikshospitalet Radiumhospitalet Medical Center, Oslo, Norway
Br J Cancer 96:1442-9. 2007..In univariate analyses, age at diagnosis was a significant factor related to post-treatment parenthood in females...
- [Gonadal function after cancer treatment in adult men]Cecilie E Kiserud
Nasjonalt kompetansesenter for langtidsstudier, etter kreft, Radiumhospitalet Rikshospitalet, 0027 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 128:461-5. 2008..The germinal epithelium is more vulnerable to cytotoxic damage than the Leydig cells, which implies that subfertility/infertility is a more frequent side effect of cancer treatment than endocrine hypogonadism...
- Gonadal function in male patients after treatment for malignant lymphomas, with emphasis on chemotherapyC E Kiserud
Department of Clinical Cancer Research, National Resource Center for long term effects after Cancer, Norwegian Radium Hospital, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, Oslo 0310, Norway
Br J Cancer 100:455-63. 2009....
- Do male lymphoma survivors have impaired sexual function?Cecilie E Kiserud
Department of Clinical Cancer Research, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
J Clin Oncol 27:6019-26. 2009..Sexual function in male lymphoma survivors was examined and compared with that of age-matched controls...
- Mortality is persistently increased in Hodgkin's lymphoma survivorsCecilie E Kiserud
National Resource Center for Late Effects, Department of Oncology, Oslo University Hospital and University of Oslo, Norway
Eur J Cancer 46:1632-9. 2010..Aims of this study were to examine mortality and causes of death in Hodgkin's lymphoma survivors (HLSs) compared to controls from the general population, and to explore if CF was associated with increased mortality...
- Serum cytokines and chronic fatigue in adults surviving after childhood leukemia and lymphomaHanne Hamre
National Resource Center for Late Effects after Cancer Treatment, Department of Oncology, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Brain Behav Immun 30:80-7. 2013..In the present study we explored the relation between CF and the levels of 17 cytokines among a national representative sample of 232 adult survivors after childhood lymphoma and acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)...
- Gonadal function and parenthood 20 years after treatment for childhood lymphoma: a cross-sectional studyHanne Hamre
National Resource Center for Late Effects After Cancer, Division of Surgery and Cancer Medicine, Oslo University Hospital, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, Norway
Pediatr Blood Cancer 59:271-7. 2012..This cross-sectional study had two aims: (1) describe long-term gonadal function and fertility in childhood lymphoma survivors (CLSs), and (2) explore anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH) as a measure of ovarian function in CLSs...
- Cancer survivorship in adultsCecilie E Kiserud
National Resource Center for Late Effects after Cancer Treatment, Oslo University Hospital, Radiumhospitalet, 4953 Nydalen, 0424, Oslo, Norway
Recent Results Cancer Res 197:103-20. 2014....
- Adult survivors of childhood malignant lymphoma are not aware of their risk of late effectsSiri L Hess
National Resource Center for Late Effects, Department of Oncology, Oslo University Hospital, Norway
Acta Oncol 50:653-9. 2011..In order to take full responsibility for their own health they need knowledge about their diagnosis, treatment and risk of late effects. We assessed such knowledge in adult survivors of childhood malignant lymphoma...
- Left ventricular function in long-term survivors of childhood lymphomaJon R Christiansen
Department of Cardiology, Oslo University Hospital, Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway Department of Internal Medicine, Elverum, Innlandet Hospital Trust, Elverum, Norway Electronic address
Am J Cardiol 114:483-90. 2014..This was more pronounced after mediastinal radiotherapy, which also frequently led to valvular disease. Systolic function was normal in most survivors of CL. ..
- Cancer patients' needs for rehabilitation servicesLene Thorsen
National Resource Center for Late Effects, Department of Oncology, Oslo University Hospital, University of Oslo, Norway
Acta Oncol 50:212-22. 2011..To examine cancer patients' needs for rehabilitation services and factors associated with such needs, and secondly identify unmet needs for rehabilitation services and related factors...