E R Kisanga
Affiliation: University of Bergen
- Tamoxifen administration and metabolism in nude mice and nude ratsE R Kisanga
The Hormone Laboratory, Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Haukeland University Hospital, University of Bergen, Norway
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 84:361-7. 2003..c. pellet implants...
- Tamoxifen and metabolite concentrations in serum and breast cancer tissue during three dose regimens in a randomized preoperative trialElton R Kisanga
Hormone Laboratory, Haukeland University Hospital, Department of Medicine, and Centre for International Health, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
Clin Cancer Res 10:2336-43. 2004..Furthermore we studied tamoxifen effects on the cancer proliferation marker Ki-67, and on sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG)...
- Effects of CYP2D6 and SULT1A1 genotypes including SULT1A1 gene copy number on tamoxifen metabolismJ Gjerde
The Hormone Laboratory, Haukeland University Hospital, N 5021 Bergen
Ann Oncol 19:56-61. 2008..Therefore, we examined the relationship between CYP2D6 genotype, SULT1A1 genotype, SULT1A1 copy number and the pharmacokinetics of tamoxifen...
- Identification and quantification of tamoxifen and four metabolites in serum by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryJ Gjerde
Hormone Laboratory, Haukeland University Hospital, N 5021 Bergen, Norway
J Chromatogr A 1082:6-14. 2005..The lower limits of quantification were 0.25 ng/mL for 4OHtam, NDtam and tam, 1.0 ng/mL for NDDtam and tamNox. Ranges of within- and between-day variation were 2.9-15.4% and 4.4-12.9%, respectively...
- A randomized trial of low-dose tamoxifen on breast cancer proliferation and blood estrogenic biomarkersAndrea Decensi
Division of Chemoprevention, European Institute of Oncology, and University of Milan School of Medicine, Milan, Italy
J Natl Cancer Inst 95:779-90. 2003....
- Pretreatment with tamoxifen does not change acute epirubicin cardiotoxicity in ratsJan Schjøtt
Section of Clinical Pharmacology, Laboratory of Clinical Biochemistry, Haukeland University Hospital, N 5021 Bergen, Norway
Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 98:231-4. 2006