Genomes and Genes
Unn Kristin Haukvik
Affiliation: University of Oslo
- Cerebral cortical thickness and a history of obstetric complications in schizophreniaUnn Kristin Haukvik
Institute of Psychiatry, University of Oslo, P O Box 85 Vinderen, N 0319 Oslo, Norway
J Psychiatr Res 43:1287-93. 2009....
- [Do obstetric complications increase the risk of schizophrenia?]Unn Kristin Haukvik
Institutt for psykiatri, Universitetet i Oslo, Postboks 85 Vinderen, 0319 Oslo, Norway
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 130:270-2. 2010..The purpose of this article is to provide an overview of research on obstetric complications as risk factors for schizophrenia...
- Schizophrenia--what does structural MRI show?Unn Kristin Haukvik
K G Jebsen Centre for Psychosis Research, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo, Norway
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 133:850-3. 2013..Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder that affects several brain functions. MRI technology has enabled in vivo studies of brain anatomy in patients with schizophrenia aimed at understanding more about the disorder...
- Cortical folding in Broca's area relates to obstetric complications in schizophrenia patients and healthy controlsU K Haukvik
Department of Clinical Medicine, section Vinderen, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Psychol Med 42:1329-37. 2012....
- No effect of obstetric complications on basal ganglia volumes in schizophreniaUnn Kristin Haukvik
Institute of Psychiatry, section Vinderen, University of Oslo, P O Box 85 Vinderen, N 0319 Oslo, Norway
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 34:619-23. 2010..This is the first study to explore if there is a relationship between OCs and basal ganglia volume in schizophrenia...
- An exploratory model for G x E interaction on hippocampal volume in schizophrenia; obstetric complications and hypoxia-related genesUnn Kristin Haukvik
Department of Clinical Medicine, section Vinderen, University of Oslo, Norway
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 34:1259-65. 2010....