- Population substructure in Finland and Sweden revealed by the use of spatial coordinates and a small number of unlinked autosomal SNPs
Department of Biosciences and Nutrition, Karolinska Institutet, 14157 Huddinge, Sweden
BMC Genet 9:54. 2008
..However, some studies have suggested that this number could be reduced if the individual spatial coordinates are taken into account in the analysis...
- Analysing georeferenced population genetics data with Geneland: a new algorithm to deal with null alleles and a friendly graphical user interface
Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis, Department of Biology, University of Oslo, P O Box 1066 Blindern, 0316 Oslo, Norway
Bioinformatics 24:1406-7. 2008
..It now includes a fully clickable graphical interface. Informations on how to get the software are available on folk.uio.no/gillesg/Geneland.html..
- Inference of structure in subdivided populations at low levels of genetic differentiation--the correlated allele frequencies model revisited
Department of Biology, Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis, University of Oslo, P O Box 1066 Blindern, 0316 Oslo, Norway
Bioinformatics 24:2222-8. 2008
..Under this model, various problems of inference are considered, in particular the common and difficult, but still unaddressed, situation where the number of populations is unknown...
- Correcting for ascertainment bias in the inference of population structure
Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis, Department of Biology, University of Oslo, P O Box 1066, Blindern 0316, Oslo, Norway
Bioinformatics 25:552-4. 2009
..Attempting to model this censoring process in view of making inference of population structure (i.e.identifying clusters of individuals) brings up challenging numerical difficulties...
- On the inference of spatial structure from population genetics data
Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis, Department of Biology, University of Oslo, P O Box 1066, Blindern 0316, Oslo Norway
Bioinformatics 25:1796-801. 2009
..Arabidopsis thaliana data previously analysed with this method are also reconsidered...
- A spatial statistical model for landscape genetics
Unité de Mathématiques et Informatique Appliquées, INRA INAPG ENGREF, Paris, France 75231
Genetics 170:1261-80. 2005
..g., FST<0.05). The method is then applied to a set of 88 individuals of wolverines (Gulo gulo) sampled in the northwestern United States and genotyped at 10 microsatellites...
- Bayesian clustering using hidden Markov random fields in spatial population genetics
TIMC, TIMB Department of Mathematical Biology, La Tronche, France
Genetics 174:805-16. 2006
..We illustrate and discuss the implementation issues with the Scandinavian brown bear and the human CEPH diversity panel data set...
- Discrimination and scoring using small sets of genes for two-sample microarray data
INRA, Applied Mathematics Department, Paris, France
Math Biosci 205:195-203. 2007
..The computer code that we developed to make computations is available as an R package...