Affiliation: University of Oslo
- Assessing apathy: the use of the Apathy Evaluation Scale in first episode psychosisAnn Faerden
Section for Psychosis Research, Division of Psychiatry, Building 49, Ulleval University Hospital, Krikeveien 166, 0407 Oslo, Norway
Eur Psychiatry 23:33-9. 2008..The main aims of this study were to examine the psychometric properties of the AES-C and its relationship to the Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale (PANSS)...
- Definitions of the term 'recovered' in schizophrenia and other disordersAnn Faerden
Department of Psychiatric Research, Ulleval University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Psychopathology 41:271-8. 2008..In the present study different definitions of recovered in schizophrenia are reviewed and compared with similar definitions in other fields of medicine...
- Apathy is associated with executive functioning in first episode psychosisAnn Faerden
Ulleval University Hospital, 0407 Oslo, Norway
BMC Psychiatry 9:1. 2009....
- Apathy and functioning in first-episode psychosisAnn Faerden
Department of Psychiatry, Ulleval University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Psychiatr Serv 60:1495-503. 2009....
- Apathy in first episode psychosis patients: one year follow upAnn Faerden
Oslo University Hospital, Ulleval, 0407 Oslo, Norway
Schizophr Res 116:20-6. 2010....
- Suicidality before and in the early phases of first episode psychosisElizabeth A Barrett
Department of Mental Health, Oslo University Hospital, 0514 Oslo, Norway
Schizophr Res 119:11-7. 2010..This study explored the prevalence and characteristics of suicidality in patients with a first episode of psychosis (FEP) in two time intervals: 1) prior to study entry and 2) explicitly in the period of untreated psychosis...
- Depression and depressive symptoms in first episode psychosisKristin Lie Romm
Department of Psychiatry, Oslo University Hospital, Ulleval, Oslo, Norway
J Nerv Ment Dis 198:67-71. 2010..Thus depressive symptoms are frequent among FEPP, with indications of gender specific differences in patient characteristics that might imply different approaches to treatment...
- Suicidality in first episode psychosis is associated with insight and negative beliefs about psychosisElizabeth A Barrett
Department of Mental Health and Addiction, Oslo University Hospital, 0424 Oslo, Norway
Schizophr Res 123:257-62. 2010....
- The use of screening instruments for detecting alcohol and other drug use disorders in first-episode psychosisRagnar Nesvåg
Department of Psychiatry, Diakonhjemmet Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Psychiatry Res 177:228-34. 2010..The results of this study suggest that AUDIT and DUDIT are powerful screening instruments for detecting alcohol and other drug use disorders in patients with first-episode psychosis...
- Are there common core features of apathy in different neuropsychiatric samples as assessed by the Apathy Evaluation Scale?Ulrike Sagen
Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Department of Behavioural Sciences in Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Nord J Psychiatry 64:49-57. 2010....
- Dyslipidemia independent of body mass in antipsychotic-treated patients under real-life conditionsAstrid B Birkenaes
Section for Psychosis Research, Division of Psychiatry, Ulleval University Hospital and Institute of Psychiatry, Oslo, Norway
J Clin Psychopharmacol 28:132-7. 2008..We investigated how cardiometabolic risk factors were related to body mass during treatment with different APs under real-life conditions...