Affiliation: University of Oslo
- 17-beta-estradiol in relation to age at menarche and adult obesity in premenopausal womenA Emaus
Department of Oncology, Ulleval University Hospital, 0407 Oslo, Norway
Hum Reprod 23:919-27. 2008..We hypothesize that premenopausal endogenous estradiol may be associated with age at menarche and adult overweight and obesity, potentially contributing to breast cancer risk...
- Metabolic profile, physical activity, and mortality in breast cancer patientsAina Emaus
The Cancer Center, Oslo University Hospital, Ulleval, 0407 Oslo, Norway
Breast Cancer Res Treat 121:651-60. 2010..These factors may all be important targets for invention among breast cancer patients...
- Does a variation in self-reported physical activity reflect variation in objectively measured physical activity, resting heart rate, and physical fitness? Results from the Tromso studyAina Emaus
Department of Oncology, Oslo University Hospital, Ulleval, Norway
Scand J Public Health 38:105-18. 2010..To study the association between self-reported physical activity (PA) and objectively measured PA, resting heart rate, and physical fitness...
- Physical activity and lung cancer preventionAina Emaus
Division of Cancer Etiology, Department of Population Science, City of Hope National Medical Center, Duarte, CA, USA
Recent Results Cancer Res 186:101-33. 2011..Future research should target the possible subgroup effects and the biologic mechanisms that may be involved...
- [Application of tobacco smoking regulations in restaurants in TromsÃ¶ 1998]A Emaus
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 121:410-2. 2001..INTERPRETATION: Though the prevalence of smoking was high among restaurateurs, this did not affect their attitudes towards the Environmental Tobacco Smoke Act or their policies on smoking...