Affiliation: University of Oslo
- Phospho-specific flow cytometry identifies aberrant signaling in indolent B-cell lymphomaEgil S Blix
Department of Oncology, University Hospital of North Norway, Tromsø, Norway
BMC Cancer 12:478. 2012....
- Enteropathy-associated T-cell lymphoma: clinical and histological findings from the international peripheral T-cell lymphoma projectJan Delabie
Departments of Pathology, University Hospital of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Blood 118:148-55. 2011..Neither EATL subtype nor other biologic parameters accurately predicted survival. Our study confirms the poor prognosis of patients with EATL and the need for improved treatment options...
- Karyotyping of diffuse large B-cell lymphomas: loss of 17p is associated with poor patient outcomeIdun Fiskvik
Department of Immunology, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Eur J Haematol 91:332-8. 2013..We wanted to evaluate possible associations between commonly acquired chromosome aberrations and prognosis in a large cohort of patients...
- Granulomatous slack skin with a translocation t(3;9)(q12;p24)Ida Münster Ikonomou
Department of Pathology, Rikshospitalet Radiumhospitalet Medical Center, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Am J Surg Pathol 31:803-6. 2007....
- [Molecular diagnosis of malignant lymphomas]Harald Holte
Kreftklinikken, Oslo universitetssykehus, Radiumhospitalet, Oslo, Norway
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 129:2352-6. 2009..This article describes experimental molecular diagnostics, mainly based on microarray-based gene expression technology...
- Molecular cytogenetic characterization of t(14;19)(q32;p13), a new recurrent translocation in B cell malignanciesFrancesca Micci
Department of Medical Genetics, Rikshospitalet Radiumhospitalet Medical Centre Montebello, 0310, Oslo, Norway
Virchows Arch 450:559-65. 2007..Other pathogenetic possibilities could be deregulation of the neighboring NOTCH3 and/or ABHD9 genes, located distal to BRD4 in 19p13...
- Mantle cell lymphoma with partial involvement of the mantle zone: an early infiltration pattern of mantle cell lymphoma?Assia Bassarova
Pathology Clinic, The National Hospital The Norwegian Radium Hospital, Montebello, 0310, Oslo, Norway
Virchows Arch 453:407-11. 2008..Our cases also illustrate that the inclusion of an anti-cyclin D1 antibody in the diagnostic panel of antibodies to study unexplained follicular hyperplasia, might be advised...
- Splenic marginal zone lymphoma with VH1-02 gene rearrangement expresses poly- and self-reactive antibodies with similar reactivityAbdirashid A Warsame
Department of Pathology, University Hospital of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Blood 118:3331-9. 2011..The results indicate that a common subset of SMZL arises from polyreactive B cells, a subset of marginal zone B cells that are important in the immunologic defense against infection...
- Whole-genome integrative analysis reveals expression signatures predicting transformation in follicular lymphomaMarianne Brodtkorb
Centre for Cancer Biomedicine, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Blood 123:1051-4. 2014..The results suggest that genes regulating B-cell survival and activation are involved in transformation of FL. ..
- Identification of highly methylated genes across various types of B-cell non-hodgkin lymphomaNicole Bethge
Department of Immunology, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway Centre for Cancer Biomedicine, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
PLoS ONE 8:e79602. 2013..96, indicating a possible role for the biomarker panel in monitoring of lymphoma patients. ..
- Malignant lymphoma of the tongue with unusual cytology in a pleural effusion: a case reportBernard M Majak
Cytology Section, Department of Pathology, Telemark Hospital, Skien, and the Lymphoma Section, Radiumhospital, Oslo, Norway
Acta Cytol 54:645-8. 2010..We report a case of ML cells in the pleural fluid with a cytomorphology and immunocytochemistry different from the morphology and immunophenotype of the original site in the tongue...
- Nordic MCL3 study: 90Y-ibritumomab-tiuxetan added to BEAM/C in non-CR patients before transplant in mantle cell lymphomaArne Kolstad
Oncology, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Blood 123:2953-9. 2014..Intensification with Zevalin may be too late to improve the outcome of patients not in CR before transplant. This trial was registered at www.clinicaltrials.gov as #NCT00514475. ..
- High dose chemotherapy with autologous stem cell support for patients with histologically transformed B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas. A Norwegian multi centre phase II studyMarianne B Eide
Centre for Cancer Biomedicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Br J Haematol 152:600-10. 2011..The majority of patients achieved CR and a considerable number had prolonged OS. The use of in vitro purged grafts did not result in a survival benefit compared to that of non-purged grafts...
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma with involvement of the expanded mantle zoneIda Münster Ikonomou
Department of Pathology, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Virchows Arch 449:78-87. 2006....
- G-banding and molecular cytogenetic analyses of marginal zone lymphomaHege Vangstein Aamot
Department of Cancer Genetics, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Br J Haematol 130:890-901. 2005..Both these lymphomas had involvement of the IGH gene at 14q32, and one of them also of the RHOH/TTF gene at 4p13, which encodes a new member of the RHO protein subfamily...