Lauritz Bredrup Dahl
Affiliation: University Hospital of North Norway
- [May heart murmurs be assessed by telemedicine?]Lauritz Bredrup Dahl
Barneavdelingen, Universitetssykehuset Nord Norge, Tromsø
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 123:3021-3. 2003..A service for remote auscultation of heart murmurs was established in which heart sounds and short texts were sent as attachment to e-mails. Our aim was to assess the quality of this method...
- Emotional, behavioral, social, and academic outcomes in adolescents born with very low birth weightLauritz Bredrup Dahl
Child and Adolescent Clinic, University Hospital of North Norway, N 9038 Tromsø, Norway
Pediatrics 118:e449-59. 2006..Very low birth weight survivors are at increased risk of developing emotional and behavioral problems and low social and academic competencies. Information on such problems in very low birth weight adolescents is still sparse...
- [Neonatal medicine at the appropriate level of care?]Hans Petter Fundingsrud
Barneavdelingen, Hammerfest sykehus, 9600 Hammerfest
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 123:1849-51. 2003..To explore the utilisation of neonatal care resources in the region...
- Electronic patient-provider communication: will it offset office visits and telephone consultations in primary care?Trine S Bergmo
Norwegian Centre for Telemedicine, University Hospital of North Norway, N 9038 Tromsø, Norway
Int J Med Inform 74:705-10. 2005..This study aims to explore whether a secure web-based messaging system is an effective way of providing patient care in general practices...
- Regulatory competence and social communication in term and preterm infants at 12 months corrected age. Results from a randomized controlled trialKåre S Olafsen
RKBU North, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Tromsø, Tromsø, Norway
Infant Behav Dev 35:140-9. 2012..The finding may have implications for conceptualizations of the role of early sensitizing interventions in promoting important developmental outcomes for premature infants...
- Major congenital heart disease in Northern Norway: shortcomings of pre- and postnatal diagnosisGanesh Acharya
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Univeristy Hospital of Northern Norway, Tromsø, Norway
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 83:1124-9. 2004..Earlier recognition of treatable abnormalities may improve the perinatal outcome. The purpose of this study was to evaluate the incidence, pre- and postnatal diagnosis and outcome of major CHD in two northern-most counties of Norway...
- [Is transmission of heart murmurs via e-mail cost saving?]Trine S Bergmo
Nasjonalt senter for telemedisin, Postboks 35, 9038 Tromsø
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 124:785-7. 2004..41 clinics in the North Norway healt region have invested in equipment that makes pre-recorded sound referrals possible. This study analyses whether this investment is a cost-saving technology or not...
- [Telemedicine in the assessment of children with heart murmurs]Steinar Pedersen
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 125:1883. 2005
- Joint attention in term and preterm infants at 12 months corrected age: the significance of gender and intervention based on a randomized controlled trialKåre S Olafsen
Center for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Tromsø, NO 9037 Tromsø, Norway
Infant Behav Dev 29:554-63. 2006..Girls outperformed boys on all communication elements. An intervention implemented during the neonatal period can be of advantage for certain aspects of joint attention performance in preterm infants...