Affiliation: University of Oslo
- Are tip-of-the-tongue states universal? Evidence from the speakers of an unwritten languageTim Brennen
Department of Psychology, University of Oslo, PO Box 1094, Blindern, 0317 Oslo, Norway
Memory 15:167-76. 2007..The results are discussed from psycholinguistic and metacognitive perspectives, drawing a possible link between TOTs and epistemic curiosity...
- Trauma exposure in childhood impairs the ability to recall specific autobiographical memories in late adolescenceTim Brennen
Center for the Study of Human Cognition, Department of Psychology, University of Oslo, Norway
J Trauma Stress 23:240-7. 2010....
- Decreased approach motivation in depressionCatharina E Wang
Department of Psychology, University of Tromsø, Tromsø, Norway
Scand J Psychol 47:505-11. 2006..The increased reaction time, in PDs and CDs, is discussed as a possible vulnerability factor to depression, which may be related to decreased approach motivation...
- Retrieval-induced forgetting after trauma: a study with victims of sexual assaultInes Blix
Center for the Study of Human Cognition, Department of Psychology, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Cogn Emot 26:321-31. 2012..No differences in RIF between the trauma group and the control group were found. Inconsistencies with previous literature and the implications for emotional memory are discussed...
- Trauma-related and neutral false memories in war-induced Posttraumatic Stress DisorderTim Brennen
Department of Psychology, University of Oslo, PO Box 1094 Blindern, 0317 Oslo, Norway
Conscious Cogn 16:877-85. 2007..Both false and correct recall were related more to depression than to self-rated trauma. Implications for accounts of false memories in terms of source-monitoring are discussed...
- Intentional forgetting of emotional words after trauma: a study with victims of sexual assaultInes Blix
Department of Psychology, Center for the Study of Human Cognition, University of Oslo Oslo, Norway
Front Psychol 2:235. 2011..The results are discussed in term of a source-monitoring account...
- Mental time travel after trauma: the specificity and temporal distribution of autobiographical memories and future-directed thoughtsInes Blix
Department of Psychology, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Memory 19:956-67. 2011..Furthermore, we observed no difference in temporal distribution of future-directed thoughts or autobiographical memories between trauma exposed participants and controls...
- Latitude-of-birth and season-of-birth effects on human color vision in the ArcticBruno Laeng
Department of Psychology, University of Tromsø, N 9037 Tromsø, Norway
Vision Res 47:1595-607. 2007....
- Automatic and effortful processing of self-statements in depressionCatharina E Wang
Department of Psychology, University of Tromsø, Norway
Cogn Behav Ther 35:117-24. 2006..The results seem to be in line with Clark and Beck's suggestions. However, there are several aspects of the present findings that make the picture more complicated...
- Naming very familiar people: when retrieving names is faster than retrieving semantic biographical informationSerge Bredart
Department of Cognitive Science, University of Liege, Belgium
Br J Psychol 96:205-14. 2005..g. Burke, Mackay, Worthley and Wade (1991)...