- Outcome and process evaluation of a Norwegian school-randomized fruit and vegetable intervention: Fruits and Vegetables Make the Marks (FVMM)E Bere
Department of Nutrition, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Oslo, Norway
Health Educ Res 21:258-67. 2006....
- Free school fruit--sustained effect 1 year laterE Bere
Department of Nutrition, University of Oslo, Norway
Health Educ Res 21:268-75. 2006..The effect is also sustained 1 year after the end of the no-cost subscription, providing increased health benefits...
- Appreciation and implementation of a school-based intervention are associated with changes in fruit and vegetable intake in 10- to 13-year old schoolchildren--the Pro Children studyM Wind
Department of Nutrition, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo, Blindern, 0316 Oslo, Norway
Health Educ Res 23:997-1007. 2008..The results point to the importance of optimal implementation of an attractive school curriculum...
- Validity and reproducibility of self-reported intake of fruit and vegetable among 6th gradersL F Andersen
Institute for Nutrition Research, University of Oslo, Norway
Eur J Clin Nutr 58:771-7. 2004..The questionnaire consisted of a 24-h recall part and a food frequency part...
- Wild berries: a good source of omega-3E Bere
Department of Nutrition, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Eur J Clin Nutr 61:431-3. 2007....