Affiliation: University Hospital of North Norway
- Incidence and prevalence of ankylosing spondylitis in Northern NorwayGunnstein Bakland
University Hospital Northern Norway, Tromsø, Norway
Arthritis Rheum 53:850-5. 2005..To determine the incidence and prevalence of ankylosing spondylitis (AS) over a prolonged period in the 2 northernmost counties of Norway, where HLA-B27 has a high prevalence in the population...
- Work disability in patients with ankylosing spondylitis in NorwayGunnstein Bakland
Department of Rheumatology, University Hospital Northern Norway, N 9038 Tromsø, Norway
J Rheumatol 38:479-84. 2011....
- Increased mortality in ankylosing spondylitis is related to disease activityGunnstein Bakland
Department of Rheumatology, University Hospital of Northern Norway, 9038 Tromsø, Norway
Ann Rheum Dis 70:1921-5. 2011..Radiation therapy for AS has previously been shown to increase mortality. The present study investigated standardised mortality ratios, causes of death and survival predictors in a large regional cohort of patients with AS...
- Assessment of SpondyloArthritis International Society criteria for axial spondyloarthritis in chronic back pain patients with a high prevalence of HLA-B27Gunnstein Bakland
University Hospital of Northern Norway and Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Tromsø, Tromsø, Norway
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 65:448-53. 2013..We investigated the performance of these clinical ASAS criteria in a population with a high prevalence of HLA-B27...
- [Bechterew disease--a consensus on diagnosis and treatment]Hanne Dagfinrud
Revmatologisk avdeling Diakonhjemmet Sykehus Postboks 23 Vinderen 0319 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 127:3209-12. 2007..New treatment alternatives have improved the prospects for patients with ankylosing spondylitis...