Affiliation: University of Bergen
- Genes of cell-cell interactions, chemotherapy detoxification and apoptosis are induced during chemotherapy of acute myeloid leukemiaAnne Margrete Øyan
Institute of Medicine, Hematology Section, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
BMC Cancer 9:77. 2009..The molecular changes in vivo in acute myeloid leukemia cells early after start of conventional genotoxic chemotherapy are incompletely understood, and it is not known if early molecular modulations reflect clinical response...
- Tumor classification and marker gene prediction by feature selection and fuzzy c-means clustering using microarray dataJunbai Wang
Department of Tumor Biology, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, N0310 Oslo, Norway
BMC Bioinformatics 4:60. 2003..Then, the prediction of marker genes is accomplished by either manual feature selection (visualizing the weighted/mean SOM component plane) or automatic feature selection (by pair-wise Fisher's linear discriminant)...
- A fast top-down method for constructing reliable radiation hybrid frameworksTrond H Bø
Department of Informatics, University of Bergen, HIB, N5020 Bergen, Norway
Bioinformatics 18:11-8. 2002..Automatically constructing RHM frameworks is a computationally challenging problem...
- New feature subset selection procedures for classification of expression profilesTrond Bø
Department of Informatics, University of Bergen, N 5020 Bergen, Norway
Genome Biol 3:RESEARCH0017. 2002..To assess the ability to generalize class differences, we studied how well the gene sets we select are suited for learning a classifier...
- LSimpute: accurate estimation of missing values in microarray data with least squares methodsTrond Hellem Bø
Department of Informatics, BCCS, University of Bergen, HIB, N5020 Bergen, Norway
Nucleic Acids Res 32:e34. 2004..The results indicate that on average, the estimates from our best performing LSimpute method are at least as accurate as those from the best EMimpute algorithm...