- Leukoaraiosis is associated with short- and long-term mortality in patients with intracerebral hemorrhageArnstein Tveiten
Department of Neurology, Sørlandet Hospital Kristiansand, Kristiansand, Norway Electronic address
J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 22:919-25. 2013..There are few recent European studies of mortality after intracerebral hemorrhage (ICH), particularly long-term follow-up studies. No previous European studies have included information on leukoaraiosis...
- Intracerebral hemorrhage in southern Norway--a hospital-based incidence studyArnstein Tveiten
Department of Neurology, Sørlandet Sykehus Kristiansand, Kristiansand, Norway
Eur Neurol 67:240-5. 2012..Newer Scandinavian data on intracerebral hemorrhage (ICH) are scarce. We aimed at providing updated community-based data on the incidence, characteristics and outcome of ICH leading to hospitalization in the southernmost region in Norway...
- Intravenous thrombolysis for ischaemic stroke: short delays and high community-based treatment rates after organisational changes in a previously inexperienced centreA Tveiten
Department of Neurology, Sørlandet Sykehus Kristiansand, 4604 Kristiansand, Norway
Emerg Med J 26:324-6. 2009..To evaluate hospital delays in thrombolytic treatment before and after organisational changes and community-based treatment rates in a previously inexperienced centre...
- TPA for ischemic stroke in patients ≥80 yearsE H Henriksen
Department of Neurology, Sørlandet Hospital, Kristiansand, Norway
Acta Neurol Scand 127:309-15. 2013..Although patients >80 years were excluded in RCTs for tPA treatment of acute ischemic stroke (AIS), many centers treat old patients. We wanted to examine whether age ≥80 years is an independent predictor of outcome after tPA...
- Organizational changes aiming to reduce iv tPA door-to-needle timeE T Thortveit
Department of Neurology, Sørlandet sykehus, Kristiansand, Norway
Acta Neurol Scand 130:248-52. 2014....