Affiliation: Sykehuset Innlandet
- Reliability and validity of the Norwegian version of the Severe Impairment Battery (SIB)Sverre Bergh
Research Centre of Old Age Psychiatric Research, Innlandet Hospital Trust, Ottestad, Norway
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 23:896-902. 2008..We have conducted a study to assess the inter-rater reliability and the validity of the Norwegian version of SIB...
- The course of neuropsychiatric symptoms in patients with dementia in Norwegian nursing homesSverre Bergh
Centre of Old Age Psychiatric Research, Innlandet Hospital Trust, Ottestad, Norway
Int Psychogeriatr 23:1231-9. 2011..Studies on the prevalence, incidence, persistence and resolution of NPS in patients living in nursing homes are sparse. The aim of this study was to evaluate the course of NPS in patients with dementia living in Norwegian nursing homes...
- Discontinuation of antidepressants in people with dementia and neuropsychiatric symptoms (DESEP study): double blind, randomised, parallel group, placebo controlled trialSverre Bergh
Centre for Old Age Psychiatric Research, Innlandet Hospital Trust, N 2312 Ottestad, Norway
BMJ 344:e1566. 2012..To determine the effect of discontinuing antidepressant treatment in people with dementia and neuropsychiatric symptoms...
- Dementia and neuropsychiatric symptoms in nursing-home patients in Nord-Trøndelag CountySverre Bergh
Centre for Old Age Psychiatry Research, Innlandet Hospital Trust, Norway
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 132:1956-9. 2012..Earlier studies have revealed a high prevalence of dementia among nursing home patients. We conducted a descriptive study of dementia and neuropsychiatric symptoms among patients in nursing homes in Nord-Trøndelag County, Norway...
- The prevalence and course of neuropsychiatric symptoms in nursing home patients with dementia: a systematic reviewGeir Selbæk
Department for Research and Development, Division of Mental Health Services, Centre for Old Age Psychiatric Research, Innlandet Hospital Trust, Ottestad, Norway
J Am Med Dir Assoc 14:161-9. 2013..Previous studies have indicated that the prevalence is particularly high in nursing home (NH) patients. However, differences in methodology in studies of the prevalence and course of NPSs have made it difficult to compare their results...