Affiliation: Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital
- Depressive symptoms and psychological distress during the first five years after traumatic brain injury: Relationship with psychosocial stressors, fatigue and painSolrun Sigurdardottir
Department of Research, Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital, Nesoddtangen, Norway
J Rehabil Med 45:808-14. 2013..To determine the prevalence of depressive symptoms among individuals with traumatic brain injury (TBI) and to identify predictors of depressive symptoms and psychological distress...
- Post-concussion symptoms after traumatic brain injury at 3 and 12 months post-injury: a prospective studySolrun Sigurdardottir
Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital, University of Oslo, Nesoddtangen 1450, Norway
Brain Inj 23:489-97. 2009..To examine self-reported post-concussion symptoms from 3-12 months post-injury in adults with traumatic brain injury (TBI) and to identify predictors of these symptoms...
- Cognitive recovery and predictors of functional outcome 1 year after traumatic brain injurySolrun Sigurdardottir
Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital, University of Oslo, Nesoddtangen, Norway
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 15:740-50. 2009..The Memory/Speed component showed a near-significant relationship to outcome...
- Olfactory dysfunction, gambling task performance and intracranial lesions after traumatic brain injurySolrun Sigurdardottir
Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital, Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital, 1450 Nesoddtangen, Norway
Neuropsychology 24:504-13. 2010..To estimate the incidence of olfactory dysfunction across traumatic brain injury (TBI) severity and decision-making deficits with regard to intracranial lesions' location and laterality...
- Effects of acute substance use and pre-injury substance abuse on traumatic brain injury severity in adults admitted to a trauma centreNada Andelic
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Oslo University Hospital, Ulleval, Norway
J Trauma Manag Outcomes 4:6. 2010..Effects of acute substance use and pre-injury substance abuse on TBI severity were also investigated...