I B Lidal
Affiliation: Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mortality after spinal cord injury in NorwayIngeborg Beate Lidal
Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital, Faculty Division Ullevaal University Hospital, University of Oslo, PB 1130 Blindern, Oslo, Norway
J Rehabil Med 39:145-51. 2007..Objectives: To study mortality, cause of death and risk indicators for death in Norwegian patients with spinal cord injury...
- Return to work following spinal cord injury: a reviewIngeborg Beate Lidal
Department of Research, Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital, 1450 Nesoddtangen, Norway
Disabil Rehabil 29:1341-75. 2007....
- Health-related quality of life in persons with long-standing spinal cord injuryI B Lidal
Department of Research, Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital, University of Oslo, Nesoddtangen, Norway
Spinal Cord 46:710-5. 2008..A cross-sectional study of all patients with traumatic SCI admitted to Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital, Norway between 1961 and 1982...
- Employment of persons with spinal cord lesions injured more than 20 years agoIngeborg Beate Lidal
Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital and Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo, 1450 Nesoddtangen, Norway
Disabil Rehabil 31:2174-84. 2009..A secondary objective was to study life satisfaction in the same patients...
- Perceptions of exercise mastery in persons with complete and incomplete spinal cord injuryA M Lannem
Department of coaching and psychology, Norwegian School of Sport Sciences, Oslo, Norway
Spinal Cord 48:388-92. 2010..Cross-sectional study...
- Fatigue in persons who have lived with spinal cord injury for >20 yearsI B Lidal
Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital, Nesoddtangen, Norway
Spinal Cord 51:103-8. 2013..Another objective was to study the association between fatigue and clinical variables, including mental health, among the study population...