Affiliation: Statens legemiddelverk
- Fatal adverse drug events: the paradox of drug treatmentI Buajordet
Pharmacovigilance Section, The Norwegian Medicines Agency, Oslo, Norway
J Intern Med 250:327-41. 2001..Study patient characteristics, morbidity patterns and drug regimens associated with fatal adverse drug events (FADEs) amongst medical department inpatients...
- Adverse drug events in children during hospitalization and after discharge in a Norwegian university hospitalI Buajordet
Department of Paediatrics, Ullevaal University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Acta Paediatr 91:88-94. 2002..Parents reported 14% of the events, of which a majority were CNS reactions. CNS reactions may be more common than expected and observations by parents are important when investigating such reactions in children...
- Adverse events after naloxone treatment of episodes of suspected acute opioid overdoseIngebjørg Buajordet
Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology Unit, Clinical Chemistry Department, Ullevaal University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Eur J Emerg Med 11:19-23. 2004..The aim of this study was to determine the frequencies and characteristics of adverse events related to this out-of-hospital administration by paramedics...
- [Somadril recalled in Norway]Ingebjørg Buajordet
Statens legemiddelverk, Sven Oftedals vei 8, 0950 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 127:1397. 2007
- [Can the screening of blood samples identify adverse drug reactions?]Ingebjørg Buajordet
Statens legemiddelverk, Sven Oftedalsvei 8, 0950 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 127:1637-9. 2007..Analysis of blood samples may identify adverse drug reactions (ADRs) and risk situations. The study objective was to validate a method for in-hospital detection of ADRs based on screening of blood samples...