John Roger Andersen
Affiliation: Sogn og Fjordane University College
- Predictors for health-related quality of life in patients accepted for bariatric surgeryJohn Roger Andersen
Faculty of Health Studies, Sogn and Fjordane University College, Førde, Norway
Surg Obes Relat Dis 5:329-33. 2009..The relationship among musculoskeletal pain, depression, and health-related quality of life in patients with severe obesity who are accepted for bariatric surgery should be explored further...
- Health-related quality of life and paid work participation after duodenal switchJohn Roger Andersen
Faculty of Health Studies, Sogn and Fjordane University College, Box 523, 6803, Førde, Norway
Obes Surg 20:340-5. 2010..However, data about HRQL combined with paid work participation after duodenal switch are lacking. The aim of this study was to provide longitudinal data of these issues...
- Anxiety and depression in association with morbid obesity: changes with improved physical health after duodenal switchJohn Roger Andersen
Faculty of Health Studies, Sogn og Fjordane University College, Box 523, 6803 Førde, Norway
Health Qual Life Outcomes 8:52. 2010..We therefore investigated the symptoms of anxiety and depression before and after the duodenal switch procedure and whether post-operative changes in self-reported physical health were predictive of changes in these symptoms...
- The biliopancreatic diversion with a duodenal switch (BPDDS): how is it optimally performed?Villy Våge
Department of Surgery, Førde Central Hospital, 6807 Førde, Norway
Obes Surg 21:1864-9. 2011..The biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch can be performed by different combinations of restriction and malabsorption. The aim of this study was to evaluate weight loss and potential side effects for two variants of the procedure...
- [Health-related quality of life before and one year after operation for morbid obesity]Anny Aasprang
Avdeling for helsefag Høgskulen i Sogn og Fjordane Postboks 523 6803 Førde
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 128:559-62. 2008..The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of bariatric surgery (biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch) on health-related quality of life for morbidly obese patients...
- Diet quality in 116 Norwegian men and women with coronary heart diseaseJohn Roger Andersen
Faculty of Health Studies, Sogn and Fjordane College University Section of Nursing Science, Department of Public Health Care, University of Bergen, Norway
Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs 5:244-50. 2006..The aims of this study were to describe the diet quality in Norwegian subjects from Sogn and Fjordane County with coronary heart disease, and to investigate if the diet quality was associated with demographic and lifestyle variables...