Affiliation: SINTEF Health Research
- Breech birth at term: vaginal delivery or elective cesarean section? A systematic review of the literature by a Norwegian review teamLise Lund Haheim
Norwegian Center for Health Technology Assessment, Oslo, Norway
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 83:126-30. 2004
- The influence of patient characteristics, disease variables, and HLA alleles on the development of radiographically evident sacroiliitis in juvenile idiopathic arthritisBerit Flatø
Center for Rheumatic Diseases, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Arthritis Rheum 46:986-94. 2002....
- Mutation screening of PTPN22: association of the 1858T-allele with Addison's diseaseBeate Skinningsrud
Institute of Medical Genetics, University of Oslo, Department of Medical Genetics, Ullevaal University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Eur J Hum Genet 16:977-82. 2008..In conclusion, the 1858T-allele is a PTPN22 genetic susceptibility factor for autoimmune AD. Other rare variants in PTPN22 do occur, and may also be involved in the pathogenesis...
- Frequency of osteopenia in adolescents with early-onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis: a long-term outcome study of one hundred five patientsGunhild Lien
Department of Rheumatology, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, Oslo 0027, Norway
Arthritis Rheum 48:2214-23. 2003....
- Respiratory symptoms and ventilatory function in workers exposed to portland cement dustAnne Kristin Møller Fell
Occupational Health Service, Norcem AS, Brevik, Norway
J Occup Environ Med 45:1008-14. 2003..3% in the exposed group and 14.0% among the controls. These findings do not support the hypothesis that cement dust exposure has a negative impact on lung function or gives an increase in respiratory symptoms...
- Late-onset septicemia in a Norwegian national cohort of extremely premature infants receiving very early full human milk feedingArild Rønnestad
Department of Pediatrics, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, Sognsveien 20, 0027 Oslo, Norway
Pediatrics 115:e269-76. 2005..To investigate the occurrence of and risk factors for late-onset septicemia (LOS) in a national cohort of extremely premature infants who received very early full human milk feeding...
- [External cephalic version of breech presentation at term]Susanne Albrechtsen
Kvinneklinikken og Medisinsk fødselsregister, Haukeland Universitetssykehus, 5021 Bergen
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 125:589-90. 2005..External cephalic version could be an alternative to either vaginal delivery or caesarean section in breech presentation at term...
- Semen parameters in Norwegian fertile menTrine B Haugen
Oslo University College, PO Box 4 St Olavs Plass, N 0130 Oslo, Norway
J Androl 27:66-71. 2006..In conclusion, new reference ranges for semen variables deviating from the WHO values are established for our laboratory...
- Polymorphisms in CLEC16A and CIITA at 16p13 are associated with primary adrenal insufficiencyBeate Skinningsrud
Department of Medical Genetics, Ulleval University Hospital, University of Oslo, Kirkeveien 166, N 0407 Oslo, Norway
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 93:3310-7. 2008..In this study we aimed to investigate if loci found associated with common autoimmune diseases in recent genome-wide association studies also could be susceptibility loci for autoimmune Addison's disease (primary adrenal insufficiency)...