Sarah E Rosenbaum
- Developing and Evaluating Communication Strategies to Support Informed Decisions and Practice Based on Evidence (DECIDE): protocol and preliminary resultsShaun Treweek
Population Health Sciences, University of Dundee, Kirsty Semple Way, Dundee, UK
Implement Sci 8:6. 2013..Healthcare decision makers face challenges when using guidelines, including understanding the quality of the evidence or the values and preferences upon which recommendations are made, which are often not clear...
- Policymakers' and other stakeholders' perceptions of key considerations for health system decisions and the presentation of evidence to inform those considerations: an international surveyJoshua P Vogel
School of Population Health, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley 6009, Australia
Health Res Policy Syst 11:19. 2013..The objective of this study was to determine policymakers' perceptions regarding the criteria in the DECIDE framework and how best to summarise and present evidence to support health system decisions...
- User testing and stakeholder feedback contributed to the development of understandable and useful Summary of Findings tables for Cochrane reviewsSarah E Rosenbaum
Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services, St Olavs Plass, Oslo, Norway
J Clin Epidemiol 63:607-19. 2010..To develop a Summary of Findings (SoF) table for use in Cochrane reviews that is understandable and useful for health professionals, acceptable to Cochrane Collaboration stakeholders, and feasible to implement...
- Evidence summaries tailored to health policy-makers in low- and middle-income countriesSarah E Rosenbaum
Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services, Boks, St Olavs Plass, Oslo, Norway
Bull World Health Organ 89:54-61. 2011..To describe how the SUPPORT collaboration developed a short summary format for presenting the results of systematic reviews to policy-makers in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs)...
- User experiences of evidence-based online resources for health professionals: user testing of The Cochrane LibrarySarah E Rosenbaum
Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services, PO Box 7004, St, Olavs plass, N 0130 Oslo, Norway
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 8:34. 2008..We explored how health professionals found, used and experienced The Library, looking at facets of user experience including findability, usability, usefulness, credibility, desirability and value...
- Summary-of-findings tables in Cochrane reviews improved understanding and rapid retrieval of key informationSarah E Rosenbaum
Department of Communication, Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services, Oslo, Norway
J Clin Epidemiol 63:620-6. 2010..To measure the effects of a summary-of-findings (SoF) table on user satisfaction, understanding, and time spent finding key results in a Cochrane review...