Affiliation: Rikshospitalet University Hospital
- Placental site trophoblastic tumor (PSTT) in mother and child: first report of PSTT in infancyTom Monclair
Pediatric Surgical Service, Department of Surgery, The National Hospital, Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway
Med Pediatr Oncol 38:187-91; discussion 192. 2002..To the authors' knowledge, placental site trophoblastic tumors occurring simultaneously in mother and infant have not previously been reported...
- [Surgical treatment of solid malignant tumours in childhood]Tom Monclair
Barnekirurgisk seksjon, Kirurgisk avdeling, Rikshospitalet Radiumhospitalet, 0027 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 126:2380-2. 2006..The presentation is restricted to the surgical part of the treatment; data on chemotherapy and irradiation are not included...
- The International Neuroblastoma Risk Group (INRG) staging system: an INRG Task Force reportTom Monclair
Section for Paediatric Surgery, Division of Surgery, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, NO 0027 Oslo, Norway
J Clin Oncol 27:298-303. 2009..Because the International Neuroblastoma Staging System (INSS) is a postsurgical staging system, a new clinical staging system was required for the INRG pretreatment risk classification system...
- Surgical risk factors in primary surgery for localized neuroblastoma: the LNESG1 study of the European International Society of Pediatric Oncology Neuroblastoma GroupGiovanni Cecchetto
Division of Pediatric Surgery, Department of Pediatrics, University of Padova, Italy
J Clin Oncol 23:8483-9. 2005..In an effort to develop such guidelines, the LNESG1 study defined surgical risk factors (SRFs) based on the imaging characteristics...
- Lung metastases in neuroblastoma at initial diagnosis: A report from the International Neuroblastoma Risk Group (INRG) projectSteven G DuBois
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 51:589-92. 2008..We aimed to describe the incidence, clinical characteristics, and outcome of patients with lung metastasis at initial diagnosis using a large international database...