Affiliation: Norwegian Centre for Telemedicine
- VIDEOCARE: decentralised psychiatric emergency care through videoconferencingMarianne V Trondsen
Norwegian Centre for Integrated Care and Telemedicine, University Hospital of North Norway, PO Box 35, Tromsø N 9038, Norway
BMC Health Serv Res 12:470. 2012..The aim of this study is to explore the use of videoconference in psychiatric emergencies based on the implementation of this first Norwegian tele-psychiatric service in emergency care...
- Living with a mentally ill parent: exploring adolescents' experiences and perspectivesMarianne V Trondsen
Norwegian Centre for Integrated Care and Telemedicine, University Hospital of North Norway, Tromsø, Norway
Qual Health Res 22:174-88. 2012..I emphasize the importance of including perspectives of children and adolescents in further research so as to improve health care for families with parental mental illness...
- The dual role of the action researcherMarianne Trondsen
Norwegian Centre for Telemedicine, University Hospital of Northern Norway, P O Box 35, N 9038 Tromsø, Norway
Eval Program Plann 32:13-20. 2009..Bearing these challenges in mind, we still conclude that action research offers an important contribution for the further development of health care services...
- [Patient-physician interaction over the internet]Per Egil Kummervold
Nasjonalt senter for telemedisin, Universitetssykehuset Nord Norge, Postboks 35, 9038 Tromsø
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 124:2633-6. 2004..A web-based system complying with Norway's strict statutory requirements for the processing of personal data was developed and tested in an effort to assess the implications of this mode of communication...
- Patients who use e-mediated communication with their doctor: new constructions of trust in the patient-doctor relationshipHege K Andreassen
Norwegian Centre for Telemedicine, Tromsø, Norway
Qual Health Res 16:238-48. 2006..The study sheds light on some potential concerns and benefits as communication technology increasingly is integrated into the patient-doctor relationship...