Ingeborg Strømseng Sjetne
Affiliation: Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services
- Properties of a Norwegian version of the Ward Organisational Features ScalesIngeborg Strømseng Sjetne
Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Sciences, Oslo, Norway
Scand J Caring Sci 20:455-61. 2006..They can be useful for assessing and describing aspects of nurses' work environment in Norwegian hospitals...
- The effect of hospital size and teaching status on patient experiences with hospital care: a multilevel analysisIngeborg S Sjetne
Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services, Institute of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of Oslo, and Biostatistics, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Med Care 45:252-8. 2007..Hospitals rapidly change structure and organization. Little research has been conducted that documents whether hospital size and teaching status is associated with patient experiences...
- Service quality in hospital wards with different nursing organization: nurses' ratingsIngeborg S Sjetne
Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services, Oslo, Norway Institute of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of Oslo, Norway
J Adv Nurs 65:325-36. 2009....
- Improving quality by introducing enhanced recovery after surgery in a gynaecological department: consequences for ward nursing practiceI S Sjetne
Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services, Oslo, Norway
Qual Saf Health Care 18:236-40. 2009..The objective of this study was to monitor changes in the workload and work environment of the ward nursing staff when ERAS was introduced at the department...
- Overall patient satisfaction with hospitals: effects of patient-reported experiences and fulfilment of expectationsOyvind A Bjertnaes
Department for Quality Measurement and Patient Safety, Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services, Boks 7004 St Olavs Plass, 0130 Oslo, Norway
BMJ Qual Saf 21:39-46. 2012..The objective of this study was to estimate the effects of different predictors of overall patient satisfaction with hospitals, including patient-reported experiences, fulfilment of patient expectations and socio-demographic variables...
- The Generic Short Patient Experiences Questionnaire (GS-PEQ): identification of core items from a survey in NorwayIngeborg Strømseng Sjetne
Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services, P, O, Box 7004 St Olavs Plass, N 0130 Oslo, Norway
BMC Health Serv Res 11:88. 2011..We present the construction of a generic questionnaire (maximum of ten questions) for user evaluation across a range of health care services...