Sigrid B Sando
Affiliation: Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- APOE epsilon 4 lowers age at onset and is a high risk factor for Alzheimer's disease; a case control study from central NorwaySigrid B Sando
Department of Neuroscience, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway
BMC Neurol 8:9. 2008....
- Replication of EPHA1 and CD33 associations with late-onset Alzheimer's disease: a multi-centre case-control studyMinerva M Carrasquillo
Department of Neuroscience, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
Mol Neurodegener 6:54. 2011..abstract:..
- Glutathione S-transferase omega genes in Alzheimer and Parkinson disease risk, age-at-diagnosis and brain gene expression: an association study with mechanistic implicationsMariet Allen
Mayo Clinic Florida, Department of Neuroscience, Jacksonville, FL, USA
Mol Neurodegener 7:13. 2012..4,617 controls) and PD (678 PDs vs. 712 controls) for association with disease risk (case-controls), age-at-diagnosis (cases) and brain gene expression levels (autopsied subjects)...
- Risk-reducing effect of education in Alzheimer's diseaseSigrid Botne Sando
Department of Neuroscience, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 23:1156-62. 2008..To estimate the effect of education on the risk of Alzheimer's disease (AD)...
- Biomarkers: Parkinson disease with dementia and dementia with Lewy bodiesKrisztina K Johansen
Department of Neuroscience, Norwegian University of Science and Technology NTNU, Trondheim, Norway
Parkinsonism Relat Disord 16:307-15. 2010..However as yet there are no markers that unequivocally distinguish between PDD and DLB...
- Identification of the genetic basis for complex disorders by use of pooling-based genomewide single-nucleotide-polymorphism association studiesJohn V Pearson
Translational Genomics Research Institute, Phoenix, AZ, 85004, USA
Am J Hum Genet 80:126-39. 2007....