Affiliation: Norwegian Directorate for Health and Social Welfare
- Infant feeding practices and associated factors in the first six months of life: the Norwegian infant nutrition surveyB Lande
Norwegian Directorate for Health and Social Welfare, Department for Nutrition, Oslo, Norway
Acta Paediatr 92:152-61. 2003..To describe and evaluate infant feeding practices during the first 6 mo of life in relation to recommendations, and to study infant feeding practices in relation to maternal and infant characteristics...
- Breast-feeding at 12 months of age and dietary habits among breast-fed and non-breast-fed infantsBritt Lande
Institute for Nutrition Research, University of Oslo, Norway
Public Health Nutr 7:495-503. 2004..To analyse factors associated with breast-feeding and use of sweetened drinks at 12 months, and to compare dietary habits among breast-fed and non-breast-fed infants...
- Relations between high ponderal index at birth, feeding practices and body mass index in infancyB Lande
Department for Nutrition, Directorate for Health and Social Affairs, Oslo, Norway
Eur J Clin Nutr 59:1241-9. 2005....
- Factors associated with exclusive breast-feeding and breast-feeding in NorwayAnne Lene Kristiansen
Department of Nutrition, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Oslo, PO Box 1046, Blindern, 0316 Oslo, Norway
Public Health Nutr 13:2087-96. 2010..To identify factors associated with exclusive breast-feeding and breast-feeding during the first year of life among Norwegian infants...
- Changes in knowledge and attitudes of folate, and use of dietary supplements among women of reproductive age in Norway 1998-2000Anne Kjersti Daltveit
Department of Public Health and Primary Health Care, University of Bergen, Norway
Scand J Public Health 32:264-71. 2004..The authors wished to establish Norwegian data on knowledge of, use of, and attitudes to folic acid supplement and dietary supplements before and after implementing national information campaigns on folate and pregnancy...