- Vitamin D status, parathyroid hormone and bone mineral density in patients with inflammatory bowel diseaseJ Jahnsen
Medical Dept, Aker University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Scand J Gastroenterol 37:192-9. 2002..and bone mineral density (BMD) in CD and ulcerative colitis (UC) are examined. Sixty patients with CD and 60 with UC were investigated. Each group comprised 24 men and 36 women...
- Bone mineral density in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: a population-based prospective two-year follow-up studyJ Jahnsen
Medical Dept and Hormone Laboratory, Aker University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Scand J Gastroenterol 39:145-53. 2004..The aims of the present study were to evaluate changes in bone mineral density (BMD) in IBD patients during a 2-year follow-up period, and to investigate the role played by possible contributing factors in bone loss...
- Long-term prognosis of patients with alcoholic liver cirrhosis: a 15-year follow-up study of 100 Norwegian patients admitted to one unitH Bell
Medical Department, Unit of Hepatology, Aker University Hospital, NO 0514 Oslo, Norway
Scand J Gastroenterol 39:858-63. 2004..The aim of this study was to assess the long-term mortality and causes of death among patients with alcoholic liver cirrhosis and to identify predictors of mortality...
- Health-related quality of life in patients with inflammatory bowel disease five years after the initial diagnosisT Bernklev
Medical Dept, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Scand J Gastroenterol 39:365-73. 2004....
- Fibromyalgia and chronic widespread pain in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: a cross sectional population surveyO Palm
Department of Rheumatology, Ostfold Central Hospital, Sarpsborg, Norway
J Rheumatol 28:590-4. 2001..There were no differences in prevalence of FM and CWP between UC and CD. Chronic idiopathic inflammation of the intestine does not appear to predispose to chronic widespread pain...
- The prevalence and incidence of peripheral arthritis in patients with inflammatory bowel disease, a prospective population-based study (the IBSEN study)Ø Palm
Department of Rheumatology, Østfold Central Hospital, N 1701 Sarpsborg, Norway
Rheumatology (Oxford) 40:1256-61. 2001..To estimate the occurrence of peripheral arthritis (PA) 6 yr after diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)...
- Intravenous CDP870, a PEGylated Fab' fragment of a humanized antitumour necrosis factor antibody, in patients with moderate-to-severe Crohn's disease: an exploratory studyT A Winter
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Kentucky, KY 40536 0298, USA
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 20:1337-46. 2004..CDP870 is a PEGylated Fab' fragment of a humanized monoclonal antibody that neutralizes tumour necrosis factor-alpha...
- Occurrence of hepatoxicicty and elevated liver enzymes in a Crohn's disease patient treated with infliximabB Moum
Inflamm Bowel Dis 13:1584-6. 2007