Affiliation: Institute for Cancer Research
- Role of Smad proteins in resistance to BMP-induced growth inhibition in B-cell lymphomaKanutte Huse
Section of Immunology, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
PLoS ONE 7:e46117. 2012..This work highlights the role of Smads in determining the sensitivity to BMPs and shows that upregulation of Smad7 in cancer cells is sufficient to escape the negative effects of BMPs...
- Bone morphogenetic proteins inhibit CD40L/IL-21-induced Ig production in human B cells: differential effects of BMP-6 and BMP-7Kanutte Huse
Department of Immunology, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Eur J Immunol 41:3135-45. 2011..Expression of transcription factors regulating earlier stages (IRF4, PRDM1) was not affected by BMP-6. Taken together, these results show that BMPs are potent suppressors of naive and memory B cells...
- SARA is dispensable for functional TGF-β signalingMaren Bakkebø
Department of Immunology, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital HF, Montebello, Oslo, Norway
FEBS Lett 586:3367-72. 2012..Various R-Smads and TGF-β receptors did not co-immunoprecipitate with SARA. Collectively, our results demonstrate that SARA is dispensable for functional TGF-β-mediated signaling...
- TGF-β-induced growth inhibition in B-cell lymphoma correlates with Smad1/5 signalling and constitutively active p38 MAPKMaren Bakkebø
Department of Immunology, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital Montebello, Oslo, Norway
BMC Immunol 11:57. 2010..We compared the TGF-β-related signalling properties in B-cell lymphoma cell lines that were sensitive or resistant to TGF-β-induced anti-proliferative effects...
- Whole-genome integrative analysis reveals expression signatures predicting transformation in follicular lymphomaMarianne Brodtkorb
Centre for Cancer Biomedicine, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Blood 123:1051-4. 2014..The results suggest that genes regulating B-cell survival and activation are involved in transformation of FL. ..
- Inhibitory effects and target genes of bone morphogenetic protein 6 in Jurkat TAg cellsEinar A Sivertsen
Department of Immunology, Institute of Cancer Research, Rikshospitalet Radiumhospitalet Medical Centre, Oslo, Norway
Eur J Immunol 37:2937-48. 2007..However, we did not observe significant changes in Id protein expression in CD4(+) T cells. Altogether, the data indicate a role for BMP-6 in human T lineage cells...