L O Baumbusch
Affiliation: Institute for Cancer Research
- Copynumber: Efficient algorithms for single- and multi-track copy number segmentationGro Nilsen
Biomedical Informatics, Dept of Informatics, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
BMC Genomics 13:591. 2012..In addition, there is a demand for highly computationally efficient segmentation algorithms, due to the emergence of very high density scans of copy number...
- High levels of genomic aberrations in serous ovarian cancers are associated with better survivalLars O Baumbusch
Department of Genetics, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, Oslo, Norway
PLoS ONE 8:e54356. 2013....
- The prognostic significance of tumour cell detection in the peripheral blood versus the bone marrow in 733 early-stage breast cancer patientsTimothy J Molloy
Division of Experimental Therapy, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Breast Cancer Res 13:R61. 2011..There is, however, a need for further validation of these techniques in larger patient cohorts with adequate follow-up periods...
- Comparison of the Agilent, ROMA/NimbleGen and Illumina platforms for classification of copy number alterations in human breast tumorsL O Baumbusch
Department of Genetics, Institute for Cancer Research, Norwegian Radium Hospital, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, 0310 Oslo, Norway
BMC Genomics 9:379. 2008..Various platforms, brands and underlying technologies are available, facing the user with many choices regarding platform sensitivity and number, localization, and density distribution of probes...
- The Arabidopsis thaliana genome contains at least 29 active genes encoding SET domain proteins that can be assigned to four evolutionarily conserved classesL O Baumbusch
Division of Molecular Biology, Department of Biology, University of Oslo, PO Box 1031 Blindern, N 0315 Norway
Nucleic Acids Res 29:4319-33. 2001..The identification of putative nuclear localization signals and AT-hooks in many of the proteins supports an anticipated nuclear localization, which was demonstrated for selected proteins...