- Intraarticular location predicts cartilage filling and subchondral bone changes in a chondral defectStig Heir
Martina Hansens Hospital, Bærum, Norway
Acta Orthop 81:619-27. 2010..We investigated the natural history of cartilage filling subchondral bone changes, comparing defects at two locations in the rabbit knee...
- Focal cartilage defects in the knee impair quality of life as much as severe osteoarthritis: a comparison of knee injury and osteoarthritis outcome score in 4 patient categories scheduled for knee surgeryStig Heir
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Martina Hansens Hospital, Baerum, Norway
Am J Sports Med 38:231-7. 2010....
- Cartilage repair in the rabbit knee: mosaic plasty resulted in higher degree of tissue filling but affected subchondral bone more than microfracture technique: a blinded, randomized, controlled, long-term follow-up trial in 88 kneesStig Heir
Martina Hansens Hospital, Box 23, 1306 Bærum, Norway
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 20:197-209. 2012..e., microfracture technique and mosaic plasty, regarding tissue filling and subchondral bone changes in an experimental model...
- Time-dependent improvement in functional outcome following Oxford medial unicompartmental knee arthroplasty. A prospective longitudinal multicenter study involving 96 patientsTor Kjetil Nerhus
Orthopaedics Department, Martina Hansens Hospital, Baerum, Norway
Acta Orthop 83:46-52. 2012..We determined the time course of functional outcome as evaluated by the knee injury and osteoarthritis outcome score (KOOS) over the first 2 years after Oxford medial UKR...
- Time-dependent improvement in functional outcome following LCS rotating platform knee replacementTor Kjetil Nerhus
Martina Hansens Hospital, Baerum, Norway
Acta Orthop 81:727-32. 2010..We determined the time course of functional outcome as evaluated by the knee injury and osteoarthritis outcome score (KOOS) over the first 4 years after TKR using the LCS mobile bearing...