Tor Magne Madland
Affiliation: Haukeland University Hospital
- Subjective improvement in patients with psoriatic arthritis after short-term oral treatment with seal oil. A pilot study with double blind comparison to soy oilTor Magne Madland
Section for Rheumatology and Gastroenterology, Institute of Medicine, University of Bergen, Norway
J Rheumatol 33:307-10. 2006..To investigate effects of short-term oral treatment with seal oil in patients with psoriatic arthritis (PsA)...
- Leukocyte protein calprotectin and outcome in rheumatoid arthritis. A longitudinal studyTor Magne Madland
Department of Rheumatology, Haukeland University Hospital, N 5021 Bergen, Norway
Scand J Rheumatol 31:351-4. 2002..To determine if calprotectin is predictive for outcome in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Prevalence, disease manifestations, and treatment of psoriatic arthritis in Western NorwayTor Magne Madland
Institute of Medicine, University of Bergen, Haukeland University Hospital, N 5021 Bergen, Norway
J Rheumatol 32:1918-22. 2005..To estimate the prevalence of psoriatic arthritis (PsA) in a geographically defined population, and to characterize the clinical manifestations and medical treatment for PsA...
- S100 proteins calprotectin and S100A12 are related to radiographic changes rather than disease activity in psoriatic arthritis with low disease activityTor Magne Madland
Section for Rheumatology, Institute of Medicine, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
J Rheumatol 34:2089-92. 2007..To investigate serum levels of calprotectin (S100A8/S100A9) and S100A12 as markers of disease activity or distinct clinical or radiographic features in patients with psoriatic arthritis (PsA)...
- A prospective study of sicca symptoms in patients with rheumatoid arthritisJohan G Brun
Department of Rheumatology, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway
Arthritis Rheum 49:187-92. 2003..To investigate sicca symptoms in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) with respect to constancy, temporal changes of prevalence, and possible risk factors...
- Immunoglobulin G and A antibody responses to Bacteroides forsythus and Prevotella intermedia in sera and synovial fluids of arthritis patientsKetil Moen
Broegelmann Research Laboratory, The Gade Institute, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
Clin Diagn Lab Immunol 10:1043-50. 2003..This indicates the presence of an active antibody response in synovial tissue and illustrates a potential connection between periodontal and joint diseases...