Peter C Huszthy
Affiliation: Haukeland University Hospital
- Widespread dispersion of adeno-associated virus serotype 1 and adeno-associated virus serotype 6 vectors in the rat central nervous system and in human glioblastoma multiforme xenograftsPeter C Huszthy
Haukeland University Hospital, N 5021 Bergen, Norway
Hum Gene Ther 16:381-92. 2005..The presented results suggest a potential therapeutic role for AAV1 and AAV6 vectors in gene therapy for GBM and also for other CNS malignancies...
- Adeno-associated virus (AAV) serotypes 2, 4 and 5 display similar transduction profiles and penetrate solid tumor tissue in models of human gliomaFrits Thorsen
Department of Biomedicine, Section of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Bergen, and Department of Oncology and Medical Physics, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway
J Gene Med 8:1131-40. 2006..In the present work, the transduction efficacy of AAV serotypes 4 and 5 were compared to AAV2, both in vitro and in intracranial GBM xenografts derived from patient biopsies implanted into nude rats...
- Imaging of experimental rat gliomas using a clinical MR scannerFrits Thorsen
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
J Neurooncol 63:225-31. 2003..The purpose of this study was thus to obtain high-resolution images of experimental gliomas in the rat brain, using a clinical 1.5 T MR scanner...
- Antitumor efficacy improved by local delivery of species-specific endostatinPeter C Huszthy
Gene Therapy Program, Department of Oncology and Medical Physics, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway
J Neurosurg 104:118-28. 2006..This allowed a direct assessment of the biological efficacy of soluble endostatin in vivo...
- Oncolytic herpes simplex virus type-1 therapy in a highly infiltrative animal model of human glioblastomaPeter C Huszthy
Department of Biomedicine, The Gade Institute, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
Clin Cancer Res 14:1571-80. 2008....