Affiliation: Haukeland University Hospital
- Are migraine and bipolar disorders comorbid phenomena?: findings from a pharmacoepidemiological study using the Norwegian Prescription DatabaseKetil J Oedegaard
Moodnet Research Group, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway
J Clin Psychopharmacol 31:734-9. 2011....
- Is migraine in unipolar depressed patients a bipolar spectrum trait?Ketil Joachim Oedegaard
Department of Psychiatry, Haukeland Hospital, University of Bergen, N 5021 Bergen, Norway
J Affect Disord 84:233-42. 2005..The aims of this study were to compare the clinical features in unipolar depressed patients with and without comorbid migraine to bipolar patients...
- Type A behaviour differentiates bipolar II from unipolar depressed patientsKetil Joachim Oedegaard
Department of Psychiatry, Haukeland University Hospital, University of Bergen, N 5021 Bergen, Norway
J Affect Disord 90:7-13. 2006..The aim of this study was to compare TABP in depressed unipolar and bipolar II patients, and explore the relation between TABP, affective temperaments and migraine headaches, another disorder associated with bipolar II disorder...
- Migraine aura without headache compared to migraine with aura in patients with affective disordersKetil J Oedegaard
Department of Psychiatry, University of Bergen, Haukeland Hospital, N 5021 Bergen, Norway
J Headache Pain 6:378-86. 2005..This may convey new information concerning the comorbid expression of migraine and affective disorders or concerning the processes that differentiates the migraine types with and without a subsequent pain attack...
- A study of age at onset and affective temperaments in a Norwegian sample of patients with mood disordersKetil J Oedegaard
Department of Clinical Medicine, Section for Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
J Affect Disord 118:229-33. 2009..We also examined the relation between AAO and affective temperaments...
- A pharmaco-epidemiological study of migraine and antidepressant medications: complete one year data from the Norwegian populationKetil Joachim Oedegaard
Moodnet Research Group, Haukeland University Hospital, Norway
J Affect Disord 129:198-204. 2011..The purpose of the present study was to identify groups of patients particularly likely to receive clinical treatment for both conditions...