Jana Midelfart Hoff
Affiliation: Haukeland University Hospital
- Pregnancies and deliveries in patients with Charcot-Marie-Tooth diseaseJana Midelfart Hoff
Section for Neurology, Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
Neurology 64:459-62. 2005..To investigate the effect of maternal Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease (CMT) on pregnancy and delivery...
- [Dyspnea and tracheal stenosis]Jana Midelfart Hoff
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 123:806-7. 2003
- [Clinical leadership and academic competence]Jana Midelfart Hoff
Institutt for nevrologi, Universitetet i Bergen, 5021 Bergen
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 123:2917. 2003
- Asymptomatic myasthenia gravis influences pregnancy and birthJ M Hoff
Section for Neurology, Department of Clinical and Molecular Medicine, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
Eur J Neurol 11:559-62. 2004..The results indicate that complications in birth and pregnancy are not only related to clinical MG disease severity but to the underlying immunological dysfunction...
- Myasthenia gravis in pregnancy and birth: identifying risk factors, optimising careJ M Hoff
Section for Neurology, Department of Clinical Medicine, Bergen, Norway
Eur J Neurol 14:38-43. 2007..Neonatal MG can cause foetal distress during delivery. Most MG women benefit from being examined by a neurologist during pregnancy, to minimize risks and select the best delivery mode in collaboration with obstetricians...
- Artrogryposis multiplex congenita -- a rare fetal condition caused by maternal myasthenia gravisJ M Hoff
Department of Clinical Medicine, Section for Neurology, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
Acta Neurol Scand Suppl 183:26-7. 2006..To look at the occurrence of arthrogryposis multiplex congenita in newborn of mothers with myasthenia gravis (MG) and factors connected to this...
- Arthrogryposis multiplexa congenita: an epidemiologic study of nearly 9 million births in 24 EUROCAT registersJana Midelfart Hoff
Department of Neurology, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 159:347-50. 2011..To examine the occurrence of arthrogryposis multiplex congenita (AMC) in Europe and to identify possible risk factors...
- Myasthenia gravis: consequences for pregnancy, delivery, and the newbornJana Midelfart Hoff
Institute of Neurology, Department of Public Health and Primary Health Care, University of Bergen, Norway
Neurology 61:1362-6. 2003..9%) born by MG mothers had severe anomalies, and three of them died. CONCLUSIONS: MG is associated with an increased risk for complications during delivery. This is linked to a higher occurrence of interventions during birth...
- Anti-Heat Shock Protein 70 antibody levels are increased in myasthenia gravis and Guillain-Barré syndromeGeir Helgeland
Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
J Neuroimmunol 225:180-3. 2010..Our results suggest that patients with MG and GBS have a previous or current increased exposure to Hsp70 antigens. The similarity between GMG and OMG strengthens the hypothesis that OMG represents a systemic disease, similar to GMG...
- Myasthenia gravis: a review of available treatment approachesNils Erik Gilhus
Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Bergen, 5020 Bergen, Norway
Autoimmune Dis 2011:847393. 2011..MG pathogenesis is known in detail, but the immune therapy is still surprisingly unspecific, without a pin-pointed attack on the defined disease-inducing antigen-antibody reaction being available...
- [When the world jumps]Jana Midelfart Hoff
Nevrologisk avdeling Haukeland Universitetssjukehus 5021 Bergen. jana.midelfart.hoffhelse-bergen.no
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 127:3221-2. 2007
- [Reduced number of physicians]Anna Midelfart
Det medisinske fakultet, Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet, 7006 Trondheim
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 126:788-9. 2006
- [Autopsy--a valuable tool]Jana Midelfart Hoff
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 122:951; author reply 951. 2002