Affiliation: Haukeland University Hospital
- [External cephalic version of breech presentation at term]Susanne Albrechtsen
Kvinneklinikken og Medisinsk fødselsregister, Haukeland Universitetssykehus, 5021 Bergen
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 125:589-90. 2005..External cephalic version could be an alternative to either vaginal delivery or caesarean section in breech presentation at term...
- Pregnancy outcome in women before and after cervical conisation: population based cohort studySusanne Albrechtsen
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Haukeland University Hospital, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Bergen, 5021 Bergen, Norway
BMJ 337:a1343. 2008..To examine the consequences of cervical conisation in terms of adverse outcome in subsequent pregnancies...
- Unexplained antepartum fetal death in Norway, 1985-97: diagnostic validation and some epidemiologic aspectsSvein Rasmussen
Medical Birth Registry of Norway, Locus of Registry Based Epidemiology, University of Bergen, Norway
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 82:109-15. 2003..To compare epidemiologic characteristics of an unexplained fetal death based on cases recorded by the three data sources...
- Foetal size and body proportion at 17-19 weeks of gestation and neonatal size, proportion, and outcomeSvein Rasmussen
Department of Clinical Medicine, Division of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Bergen, Norway
Early Hum Dev 82:683-90. 2006..To determine whether proportionate or disproportionate foetal smallness at 17 to 19 weeks of gestation in low-risk pregnancies was associated with size, body constitution, and adverse outcome at birth...
- Maternal and paternal contribution to intergenerational recurrence of breech delivery: population based cohort studyTone Irene Nordtveit
Section for Epidemiology and Medical Statistics, Department of Public Health and Primary Health Care, University of Bergen, Postbox 7804, N 5020 Bergen, Norway
BMJ 336:872-6. 2008..To investigate intergenerational recurrence of breech delivery, with a hypothesis that both women and men delivered in breech presentation contribute to increased risk of breech delivery in their offspring...
- Risk factors for unexplained antepartum fetal death in Norway 1967-1998Svein Rasmussen
Medical Birth Registry of Norway, Locus of Registry Based Epidemiology, Haukeland University Hospital, University of Bergen, Armauer Hansen Building, N 5021 Bergen, Norway
Early Hum Dev 71:39-52. 2003..To relate unexplained antepartum fetal death with maternal and fetal characteristics in order to identify risk factors...
- Twin-twin transfusion syndrome treated with serial amniocentesesSynnøve Lian Johnsen
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 83:326-9. 2004..To evaluate the treatment and neonatal outcome in pregnancies complicated by twin-twin transfusion syndrome (TTS)...