Heidi A Zangi
Affiliation: Diakonhjemmet Hospital
- Two to five repeated measurements per patient reduced the required sample size considerably in a randomized clinical trial for patients with inflammatory rheumatic diseasesGeir Smedslund
National Resource Centre for Rehabilitation in Rheumatology, Diakonhjemmet Hospital, Oslo, 0319, Norway
BMC Res Notes 6:37. 2013..The fluctuating symptoms in patients with rheumatic diseases have serious implications for sample size in clinical trials. We estimated the effects of measuring the outcome 1-5 times on the sample size required in a two-armed trial...
- "I am not only a disease, I am so much more". Patients with rheumatic diseases' experiences of an emotion-focused group interventionHeidi A Zangi
National Resource Center for Rehabilitation in Rheumatology, Diakonhjemmet Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Patient Educ Couns 85:419-24. 2011....
- A mindfulness-based group intervention to reduce psychological distress and fatigue in patients with inflammatory rheumatic joint diseases: a randomised controlled trialHeidi A Zangi
National Resource Center for Rehabilitation in Rheumatology, Department of Rheumatology, Diakonhjemmet Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Ann Rheum Dis 71:911-7. 2012..To evaluate the effects of a mindfulness-based group intervention, the Vitality Training Programme (VTP), in adults with inflammatory rheumatic joint diseases...
- Cross-cultural validation of the Educational Needs Assessment Tool in RA in 7 European countriesMwidimi Ndosi
Academic and Clinical Unit for Musculoskeletal Nursing ACUMeN, Section of Musculoskeletal Disease, Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 12:110. 2011..The objective of this study was to assess the cross-cultural validity of the ENAT in 7 European countries...
- Emotion regulation in patients with rheumatic diseases: validity and responsiveness of the Emotional Approach Coping Scale (EAC)Heidi A Zangi
National Resource Center for Rehabilitation in Rheumatology, Diakonhjemmet Hospital, PB, 23 Vinderen, Oslo, Norway
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 10:107. 2009..This study evaluated the data quality, internal consistency reliability, validity and responsiveness of the Norwegian version of the EAC for this group of patients...
- Patient satisfaction with nursing consultations in a rheumatology outpatient clinic: a 21-month randomised controlled trial in patients with inflammatory arthritidesHege Svean Koksvik
Department of Rheumatology, University Hospital of Trondheim, Trondheim, Norway
Ann Rheum Dis 72:836-43. 2013..To study the effect of individual nursing consultations in patients treated with disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs) in a rheumatology outpatient setting...