Affiliation: Diakonhjemmet Hospital
- The complexity of active metabolites in therapeutic drug monitoring of psychotropic drugsM Hendset
Department of Psychopharmacology, Diakonhjemmet Hospital, PO Box 85 Vinderen, 0319 Oslo, Norway
Pharmacopsychiatry 39:121-7. 2006..In addition, perspectives on the possibility of using distribution- and activity-weighted plasma concentrations are provided...
- [Why measure drug metabolites?]Magnhild Hendset
Psykofarmakologisk avdeling, Diakonhjemmet sykehus, 0319 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 127:1786-8. 2007
- Impact of the CYP2D6 genotype on steady-state serum concentrations of aripiprazole and dehydroaripiprazoleMagnhild Hendset
Department of Psychopharmacology, Diakonhjemmet Hospital, PO Box 85, Vinderen, 0319 Oslo, Norway
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 63:1147-51. 2007..The aim of the present study was to investigate the impact of the CYP2D6 genotype on serum concentrations of aripiprazole (ARI) and to determine the sum of ARI and the active metabolite dehydroaripiprazole (DARI) in psychiatric patients...
- Impact of CYP2D6 genotype on steady-state serum concentrations of risperidone and 9-hydroxyrisperidone in patients using long-acting injectable risperidoneMagnhild Hendset
Department of Psychopharmacology, Diakonhjemmet Hospital, PO Box 85 Vinderen, N 0319 Oslo, Norway
J Clin Psychopharmacol 29:537-41. 2009..In conclusion, CYP2D6 genotype significantly affects the pharmacokinetics of both oral and long-acting risperidone formulations...
- The effect of coadministration of duloxetine on steady-state serum concentration of risperidone and aripiprazole: a study based on therapeutic drug monitoring dataMagnhild Hendset
Center for Psychopharmacology, Diakonhjemmet Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Ther Drug Monit 32:787-90. 2010..The present study therefore indicates that duloxetine may safely be used concomitantly with risperidone or aripiprazole...
- Serum concentrations of risperidone and 9-OH risperidone following intramuscular injection of long-acting risperidone compared with oral risperidone medicationR Nesvåg
Psychiatric Research, Djakonhjemmet Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Acta Psychiatr Scand 114:21-6. 2006..To compare serum concentrations of risperidone, 9-hydroxy (OH) risperidone and risperidone plus 9-OH risperidone, as well as the 9-OH risperidone/risperidone ratio in patients receiving depot and oral risperidone...
- Serum concentrations of venlafaxine and its metabolites O-desmethylvenlafaxine and N-desmethylvenlafaxine in heterozygous carriers of the CYP2D6*3, *4 or *5 alleleM Hermann
Department of Psychopharmacology, Diakonhjemmet Hospital, P O Box 85, Vinderen N 0319, Oslo, Norway
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 64:483-7. 2008..The aim of this study was to evaluate venlafaxine pharmacokinetics in carriers of one functional and one defective CYP2D6 allele [heterozygous extensive metabolisers (HEMs)]...
- Heterozygous mutation in CYP2C19 significantly increases the concentration/dose ratio of racemic citalopram and escitalopram (S-citalopram)Ida Rudberg
Department of Psychopharmacology, Diakonhjemmet Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Ther Drug Monit 28:102-5. 2006..Higher absolute serum concentrations indicate that this is not compensated for by dose reductions in clinical practice...
- [Dietary supplements--surprise pills?]Magnhild Hendset
Psykofarmakologisk avdeling, Diakonhjemmet sykehus, Postboks 85 Vinderen, 0319 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 125:750-1. 2005..Sales of herbal dietary supplements have increased dramatically. A patient case drew our attention to the problem of incomplete declaration of content...