Kare B Hagen
Affiliation: Diakonhjemmet Hospital
- The updated cochrane review of bed rest for low back pain and sciaticaKare B Hagen
National Resource Centre for Rehabilitation in Rheumatology, Oslo, Norway
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 30:542-6. 2005..A systematic review within the Cochrane Collaboration Back Review Group...
- The cochrane review of advice to stay active as a single treatment for low back pain and sciaticaKare B Hagen
National Agency for Health and Social Welfare, Oslo, Norway
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 27:1736-41. 2002..A systematic review was conducted within the Cochrane Collaboration Back Review Group...
- Physical fitness in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: comparison with population controlsSilje Halvorsen
Department of Health Sciences, University of Oslo, PO Box 1074, Blindern, Oslo 0316, Norway
Phys Ther 92:298-309. 2012..Although flexibility traditionally has been the main focus for physical therapy in patients with ankylosing spondylitis (AS), there is now evidence for an increased risk of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) in this group...
- Exercise programs in trials for patients with ankylosing spondylitis: do they really have the potential for effectiveness?Hanne Dagfinrud
Diakonhjemmet Hospital and University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 63:597-603. 2011..To evaluate if exercise programs in trials for patients with ankylosing spondylitis (AS) have the potential for effectiveness...
- A prospective cohort study of risk factors for disability retirement because of back pain in the general working populationKare B Hagen
Department of Population Health Sciences, National Institute of Public Health, National Insurance Administration, Oslo, Norway
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 27:1790-6. 2002..A 7-year prospective cohort study of 34,754 employed men and women was conducted...
- Obesity and osteoarthritis in knee, hip and/or hand: an epidemiological study in the general population with 10 years follow-upMargreth Grotle
National Resource Centre for Rehabilitation in Rheumatology, Dept of Rheumatology, Diakonhjemmet Hospital, Oslo, POBox 23 Vinderen, 0319 Oslo, Norway
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 9:132. 2008..The purpose of this study was to investigate the impact of obesity on incident osteoarthritis (OA) in hip, knee, and hand in a general population followed in 10 years...