- Symptom-limited exercise testing, ST depressions and long-term coronary heart disease mortality in apparently healthy middle-aged menJohan Bodegard
The Department of Clinical Epidemiology, University of Oslo, Norway
Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil 11:320-7. 2004..In the present prospective cohort study we investigate whether less marked ST depressions may influence CHD mortality, incidence of AMI, the need for a CABG or having a non-fatal stroke...
- Reasons for terminating an exercise test provide independent prognostic information: 2014 apparently healthy men followed for 26 yearsJohan Bodegard
Department of Clinical Epidemiology, University of Oslo, Akershus University Hospital, PO Box 75, NO 1474 Nordbyhagen, Norway
Eur Heart J 26:1394-401. 2005..We wanted to study whether reasons for terminating an exercise test might influence long-term mortality of healthy men, a previously unreported subject...
- Early versus late morning measurement of blood pressure in healthy men. A potential source of measurement bias?Johan Bodegard
Department of Clinical Epidemiology, Akershus University Hospital, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Blood Press 11:366-70. 2002..e. a bias in BP and heart rate measurements, possibly of both clinical and epidemiological importance...
- Exercise testing of healthy men in a new perspective: from diagnosis to prognosisGunnar Erikssen
Department of Cardiology, Rikshospitalet, Sognsvannsveien 20, University of Oslo, 0027 Oslo, Norway
Eur Heart J 25:978-86. 2004..We wanted to compare the accuracy of CHD risk assessment based on classical risk factors with an assessment also based on multiple exercise test parameters...
- [Exercise ECG]Gunnar Erikssen
Hjertemedisinsk avdeling, Rikshospitalet, 0027 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 124:339-41. 2004..The diagnostic and prognostic value of the test is population-dependent. Exercise ECG testing is most valuable as a diagnostic tool for myocardial ischaemia when pretest disease probability is high...
- [Long term prognosis in relation to the presence of systolic heart murmurs in healthy middle-aged men]Geeta Gulati
Institutt for klinisk epidemiologi, Akershus universitetssykehus, 1478 Lørenskog
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 125:1157-8. 2005..In this survey the prognostic value of systolic murmurs has been studied in relation to coronary heart disease and aortic valve operations...