- Quality of life in head and neck cancer patients: validation of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Quality of Life Questionnaire-H&N35K Bjordal
Department of Radiotherapy and Oncology, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, Oslo
J Clin Oncol 17:1008-19. 1999....
- A 12 country field study of the EORTC QLQ-C30 (version 3.0) and the head and neck cancer specific module (EORTC QLQ-H&N35) in head and neck patients. EORTC Quality of Life GroupK Bjordal
The Department of Radiotherapy and Oncology, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, Montebello, N 0310, Oslo, Norway
Eur J Cancer 36:1796-807. 2000..0 of the QLQ-C30 was shown to be more reliable than previous versions. Thus, the QLQ-H&N35, in conjunction with the QLQ-C30, appears to be reliable, valid and applicable to broad multicultural samples of head and neck cancer patients...
- Health-related quality of life in the general Norwegian population assessed by the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Core Quality-of-Life Questionnaire: the QLQ=C30 (+ 3)M J Hjermstad
Norwegian Cancer Society Department of Medical Oncology and Radiotherapy, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, Oslo
J Clin Oncol 16:1188-96. 1998....
- Effects of Na-sucrose octasulfate on skin and mucosa reactions during radiotherapy of head and neck cancers--a randomized prospective studyJ F Evensen
Department of Medical Oncology and Radiotherapy, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, Oslo
Acta Oncol 40:751-5. 2001..In conclusion, we cannot recommend Na SOS in the routine management of radiation-induced skin and mucosal reactions...
- Palliative interventions and prognosis in patients with advanced esophageal cancerC D Amdal
Division of Cancer Medicine and Surgery, Department of Oncology, Norwegian Radium Hospital, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Dis Esophagus 24:502-9. 2011..The time to onset of relief, duration of response, level of complications, and time spent in hospital should be a part of the decision-making process when selecting the appropriate treatment...