- Performance on the dementia rating scale in Parkinson's disease with dementia and dementia with Lewy bodies: comparison with progressive supranuclear palsy and Alzheimer's diseaseD Aarsland
Section of Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatric Clinic, Central Hospital of Rogaland, Stavanger, and School of Medicine, University of Bergen, Norway
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 74:1215-20. 2003..The relation between dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) and Parkinson's disease with dementia (PDD) is unknown...
- [Dementia with Lewy bodies]Dag Arsland
Alderspsykiatrisk seksjon Rogaland psykiatriske sjukehus Postboks 1163 Hillevåg 4095 Stavanger
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 122:525-9. 2002..Some 10%-15% of patients with dementia are diagnosed as dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB), a disorder characterised by the presence of Lewy bodies in the brainstem and cortex...
- Prevalence and characteristics of dementia in Parkinson disease: an 8-year prospective studyDag Aarsland
Section of Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatric Clinic, Central Hospital of Rogaland, PO 1163, Hillevag, N 4095 Stavanger, Norway
Arch Neurol 60:387-92. 2003..Few longitudinal studies of dementia in Parkinson disease (PD) have been reported, and the proportion of patients with PD who eventually develop dementia is unknown...
- [Cholinesterase inhibitors in Norway--effectiveness and side effects in clinical practice]Dag Arsland
Alderspsykiatrisk seksjon, Psykiatrisk klinikk, Sentralsjukehuset i Rogaland, 4095 Stavanger, og, Psykiatrisk institutt, Universitetet i Bergen
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 123:1500-3. 2003..Naturalistic trials are needed to evaluate whether the results obtained in randomised trials of cholinesterase inhibitors (CEI) can be generalised to clinical practice. We conducted two studies in Norway to address this issue...
- Mortality and Parkinson disease: A community based studyKaren Herlofson
Departments of Neurology Drs Herlofson and Larsen and Psychiatry Dr Arsland, Central Hospital of Rogaland, Stavanger
Neurology 62:937-42. 2004....