Liv E Torheim
Affiliation: Akershus University College
- Validation of a quantitative food-frequency questionnaire for use in Western MaliL E Torheim
Akershus University College, Bekkestua, Norway
Public Health Nutr 4:1267-77. 2001..The purpose of this study was to validate a quantitative food-frequency questionnaire (QFFQ) created for assessing the usual intake of foods and nutrients in the prevailing season in Western Mali...
- Validation of food variety as an indicator of diet quality assessed with a food frequency questionnaire for Western MaliL E Torheim
Akershus University College, Ringstabekkveien, Bekkestua, Norway
Eur J Clin Nutr 57:1283-91. 2003..To assess the validity of two diet quality indexes-food variety score (FVS) and diet diversity score (DDS) in Western Mali...
- Nutrient adequacy and dietary diversity in rural Mali: association and determinantsL E Torheim
Akershus University College, Lillestrøm, Norway
Eur J Clin Nutr 58:594-604. 2004..To examine the association between nutrient adequacy and dietary diversity, and to assess and compare the determinants for the two constructs in an adult population in rural Mali...
- Women's iodine status and its determinants in an iodine-deficient area in the Kayes region, MaliLiv E Torheim
Pedriatric Ward, Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway
Public Health Nutr 8:387-94. 2005..To assess iodine status and its determinants in women of childbearing age in a rural area in the Kayes region, Mali, West Africa...
- Data quality and practical challenges of thyroid volume assessment by ultrasound under field conditions - observer errors may affect prevalence estimates of goitreSigrun Henjum
Akershus University College, P O Box 423, N 2001 Lillestrøm, Norway
Nutr J 9:66. 2010....
- A survey among potential employers for developing a curriculum in public health nutritionLiv E Torheim
Akershus University College, PO Box 423, N 2001 Lillestrøm, Norway
Public Health Nutr 12:1039-45. 2009..Further, to illustrate how the findings were used in the development of a curriculum for a bachelor in public health nutrition at Akershus University College...
- Validation of the second version of a quantitative food-frequency questionnaire for use in Western MaliChristine L Parr
Center for Sami Health Research, University of Tromsø, PO Box 71, N 9735 Karasjok, Norway
Public Health Nutr 5:769-81. 2002..To assess the relative validity of the second version of a quantitative food-frequency questionnaire (QFFQ), designed to measure the habitual food and nutrient intake in one season in rural populations in Western Mali, West Africa...