Affiliation: Benin City
- Knowledge, attitudes and experiences of sex trafficking by young women in Benin City, South-South NigeriaF E Okonofua
Women s Health and Action Research Center, 4 Alofoje Street, Off Uwasota Street, P O Box 10231, Ugbowo, Benin City, Nigeria
Soc Sci Med 59:1315-27. 2004..These results suggest that programs that promote the economic well being of women, and social advocacy focusing on harm reduction will be most helpful in reducing the rate of sex trafficking in Benin City...
- Impact of an intervention to improve treatment-seeking behavior and prevent sexually transmitted diseases among Nigerian youthsFriday E Okonofua
Women s Health and Action Research Centre, 4 Alofoje Street, Off Uwasota Street, Box 10231, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria
Int J Infect Dis 7:61-73. 2003..Interventions to improve treatment-seeking for STDs may impact on the duration and prevalence of STDs. Nigeria has high rates of STDs and an increasing incidence of HIV...
- Avulsion of the uterine cervix complicating hysterosalpingography in a hypo-oestrogenic womanL O Omo-Aghoja
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, College of Medical Sciences, University of Benin, PMB 1111, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria
J Obstet Gynaecol 24:835-7. 2004
- Experience with misoprostol in the management of missed abortion in the second trimesterU Menakaya
Women s Health and Action Research Centre, 4 Alofoje Street, Off Uwasota Street, Ugbowo, Benin City, Nigeria
J Obstet Gynaecol 25:583-5. 2005..We conclude that misoprostol is effective in the management of missed abortion in the second trimester in Nigeria...
- A case-control study of risk factors for male infertility in NigeriaFriday Okonofua
Depaqrtment of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City, Nigeria
Asian J Androl 7:351-61. 2005..To evaluate the association between selected potential socio-demographic and behavioral risk factors and infertility in Nigerian men...