Affiliation: Wellington Hospital
Country: New Zealand
- Expression of ErbB-1 and 2 in vestibular schwannomasAgadha Wickremesekera
Department of Neurosurgery, Wellington Hospital, Private Bag 7902, Wellington South, New Zealand
J Clin Neurosci 14:1199-206. 2007..These findings implicate a functional role of ErbB-2 in the benign nature of VS and that a rationale for using ErbB targeted therapies in VS may be warranted...
- Expression of ErbB-1 and ErbB-2 in meningiomaAgadha Wickremesekera
Department of Neurosurgery, Wellington Hospital, Riddiford Street, Newtown, Wellington 6021, New Zealand
J Clin Neurosci 17:1155-8. 2010....
- Endoscopic endonasal transsphenoidal surgery: a mentoring surgical modelJoseph Y M Yang
Department of Neurosurgery, Wellington and Wakefield Hospitals Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery, Wakefield Hospital, Wellington, New Zealand
ANZ J Surg 82:452-6. 2012....
- Bilateral retrocerebellar arachnoid cysts exerting mass effect and associated with cerebellar tonsillar ectopia in an otherwise healthy adultTim Killeen
Department of Neurosurgery, Wellington Regional Hospital, Wellington, New Zealand
Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo) 53:266-9. 2013..We then discuss the challenges in diagnosing this unusual case, the relationship between AC and TE, and the role of minor head injury in the symptomatic progression of AC...
- Endoscopic transsphenoidal resection of a mid-clival meningiomaHamish Alexander
Department of Neurosurgery, Wellington Hospital, Private Bag 7902, Wellington, New Zealand
J Clin Neurosci 17:374-6. 2010..We report a clival meningioma resected via a transsphenoidal endoscopic approach...