A M Vogel
Affiliation: University of Auckland
Country: New Zealand
- The impact of pacifier use on breastfeeding: a prospective cohort studyA M Vogel
Department of Paediatrics, The University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
J Paediatr Child Health 37:58-63. 2001..To determine the predictors of pacifier use during the first year of life and to assess the influence of pacifier use on the duration of breastfeeding...
- Cost-effectiveness of palivizumab in New ZealandA M Vogel
Department of Paediatrics, University of Auckland, New Zealand
J Paediatr Child Health 38:352-7. 2002..To establish the preterm infant hospitalization risks from respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) in New Zealand and the net cost per hospitalization averted by palivizumab...
- Palivizumab prophylaxis of respiratory syncytial virus infection in high-risk infantsA M Vogel
University of Auckland, Wellington, New Zealand
J Paediatr Child Health 38:550-4. 2002..The consensus panel recommends that the priority for palivizumab be given to babies discharged on home oxygen with chronic lung disease, followed by babies born at 28 weeks or less gestation...
- The establishment and duration of breastfeeding. Part 2: Community influencesA M Vogel
Department of Paediatrics, School of Medicine, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Breastfeed Rev 6:11-6. 1998..Conflicting opinions exist about the difficulties of introducing older infants to bottles...
- Variations in bronchiolitis management between five New Zealand hospitals: can we do better?A M Vogel
Department of Paediatrics, South Auckland Clinical School, University of Auckland, Starship Children s Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand
J Paediatr Child Health 39:40-5. 2003..To determine the current management of bronchiolitis by five major New Zealand hospitals and to identify areas for improvement...
- The establishment and duration of breastfeeding. Part 1: Hospital influencesA M Vogel
Department of Paediatrics, School of Medicine, University of Auckland
Breastfeed Rev 6:5-9. 1998....
- Molecular characterization of the melanocyte lineage-specific antigen gp100G J Adema
Division of Immunology, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Huis, Amsterdam
J Biol Chem 269:20126-33. 1994..In all normal and malignant melanocytic cells analyzed, gp100 and Pmel17 RNAs are simultaneously expressed...