Sally Nicola Merry
Affiliation: University of Auckland
Country: New Zealand
- A pilot study to evaluate the efficacy of adding a structured home visiting intervention to improve outcomes for high-risk families attending the Incredible Years Parent Programme: study protocol for a randomised controlled trialDianne G Lees
Bay of Plenty District Health Board, Private Bag 12024, Tauranga 3141, New Zealand
Trials 15:66. 2014..This study will inform the design of a larger prospective randomised controlled trial...
- The effectiveness of SPARX, a computerised self help intervention for adolescents seeking help for depression: randomised controlled non-inferiority trialSally N Merry
Department of Psychological Medicine, Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences, University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
BMJ 344:e2598. 2012....
- Hand-held internet tablets for school-based data collectionSimon J Denny
Department of Community Paediatrics, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
BMC Res Notes 1:52. 2008....
- A randomized placebo-controlled trial of a school-based depression prevention programSally Merry
Department of Psychiatry, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 43:538-47. 2004..To conduct a placebo-controlled study of the effectiveness of a universal school-based depression prevention program...
- Prevention and early intervention for depression in young people--a practical possibility?Sally Nicola Merry
Werry Centre for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Department of Psychological Medicine, FMHS, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Curr Opin Psychiatry 20:325-9. 2007..In this review, recent developments in prevention and early intervention with children and adolescents who are depressed are summarized...