Michael T Cooling
Affiliation: University of Auckland
Country: New Zealand
- Revision history aware repositories of computational models of biological systemsAndrew K Miller
Auckland Bioengineering Institute, The University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland, NZ
BMC Bioinformatics 12:22. 2011..However, to date, there has been no published research on how DVCSs can be applied to repositories of computational models of biological systems...
- Modeling hypertrophic IP3 transients in the cardiac myocyteMichael Cooling
Auckland Bioengineering Institute, Department of Engineering Science, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Biophys J 93:3421-33. 2007....
- Modelling biological modularity with CellMLM T Cooling
Auckland Bioengineering Institute, The University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
IET Syst Biol 2:73-9. 2008..Finally, the authors discuss the dilemmas associated with modelling protein-to-protein interactions, and the vision for using future CellML enhancements to resolve potential duplications when combining independently developed models...
- Sensitivity of NFAT cycling to cytosolic calcium concentration: implications for hypertrophic signals in cardiac myocytesMichael T Cooling
Auckland Bioengineering Institute, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
Biophys J 96:2095-104. 2009..We find that NFAT cycling is sensitive to excitation-transcription coupling even when both calcium signals are in the same cellular compartment, thus showing that separation of the signals may not be necessary in vitro...
- Standard virtual biological parts: a repository of modular modeling components for synthetic biologyM T Cooling
Auckland Bioengineering Institute, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Bioinformatics 26:925-31. 2010..The example Systems Model from this manuscript can be found at http://models.cellml.org/workspace/bugbuster. The Template models used in the example can be found at http://models.cellml.org/workspace/SVP_Templates200906...