- The adult human pubic symphysis: a systematic reviewInes Becker
Department of Anatomy and Structural Biology, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
J Anat 217:475-87. 2010..A better understanding of the normal anatomy of the human pubic symphysis should improve our understanding of such problems and contribute to better treatments for patients suffering from symphyseal pain and dysfunction...
- The vastus lateralis muscle: an anatomical investigationI Becker
Centre for Physiotherapy Research, School of Physiotherapy, University of Otago, New Zealand
Clin Anat 23:575-85. 2010....
- Measuring free-living physical activity in adults with and without neurologic dysfunction with a triaxial accelerometerLeigh A Hale
REAL Neurology Research Group, Centre for Physiotherapy Research and School of Physiotherapy, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 89:1765-71. 2008..To investigate the reliability, validity, and utility of a triaxial accelerometer to measure physical activity in the free-living environment in adults with and without neurologic dysfunction...
- Colombo and the clitorisMark D Stringer
Department of Anatomy and Structural Biology, Otago School of Medical Sciences, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 151:130-3. 2010..Modern anatomical studies have greatly advanced our understanding of the surgical anatomy of the clitoris, optimising the ability to preserve its function during genital surgery...
- Sonographic anatomy of the pubic symphysis in healthy nulliparous womenInes Becker
Department of Anatomy, Otago School of Medical Sciences, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
Clin Anat 27:1058-67. 2014..Findings from this study provide normative reference data for examination of the pubic symphysis in pregnant women and may therefore be relevant to understand pregnancy-related symphyseal pain...